14. such a tease

I lazily made my way to the dining room. I pulled the chair and sat on the chair. " Ajusshii~ my breakfast" I called out for my butler to serve the breakfast.

I felt someone leaning on my shoulder from the back.
He put both of his hands on my shoulders and pecked my earlobe and said " you're up baby".

I flinched forward and jerked him off my shoulders in a matter of seconds " you're disgusting" I said straight on his face with a disgusted expression on my face.

" What did I do now?" He frowned and crossed his arms pouting like a two year old.
Why does he behaves like this with me and only me? I saw him handling deals and meetings maturely and one more thing, his temper and how rudely and arrogantly he behaves with everyone else in the office.
Why he have to be so childish in front me huh!?

" I have told you a million times stop behaving like you're my boyfriend or husband." I said and scrunched my brows in annoyance.

" And I've told you a billion times that I can be both If you let me." He said with his eyes sparkling and lips slightly tugging up in a smirk , then he bit his lower lip.

" Urghh you're impossible han jungkook " I sighed and averted my gaze from him again letting him overpower me so easily.

" You're cute when you're angry and annoyed" he said grinning deeply.
I simply ignored his compliment and shouted again "ajushhii breakfast"

" There's no one except you and me babe" he said and winked flirtatiously at me.

" What !? And why didn't you leave in the first place? It's already afternoon." I asked him raising an eyebrow in confusion.

" Because I'm staying here for a couple of days." He explained while happiness and excitement dripping from his face.

" What ?! No!! Never in a hundred years I'm letting you stay under the same roof as me. Get out!!" I almost yelled at his face and he stood there all relaxed and cozy.

" Some construction and renovation work is going on in my mansion. I was forced to shift somewhere else."
He said while continuing to stare me shamelessly.

" Oh! Wow! As if " I exclaimed dramatically and clapped my hands and faked a dramatic smile.
Then in a fraction of seconds my face turned tensed and cold again.
" Who gave you the permission to move in here?!" I asked his crossing my arms over my chest.

" Chairman Kim, your dear uncle" he said and smiled at me in victory.

I didn't say a thing and immediately called uncle kim without wasting a second.

"Hello"

"What the fuck! Uncle how can you allow this bastard to stay here?"

" Calm down Little one, are these your manners?"

" I'm sorry.... whatever"

" I forced him to stay there. That poor innocent man wasn't even accepting my offer. He is so responsible and loyal. How can you not help him"

" What!? Poor!? Innocent!? Loyal?!! And responsible?!! Jungkook!?!! Jeez I'm doomed. Stop uncle kim, my ears are already at the verge of bleeding "

" I promised him that I'll let him stay there for a couple of days. It's just a couple of days y/naah. Besides he's caring and your boyfriend too. Isn't he?"

" What no!? I told you that was a misunderstanding!!"
" I'm not letting him stay at any cost I'll kick his ass out right now"

" No !! You won't. Are you defying me??!!"