51. Cookie

~ Y/n's POV ~

I wake up due to the lack of air in my lungs and suffocation. I opened my eyes clearly annoyed but the first thing I saw was a huge buff chest and then a manly, intoxicating and addictive fragrance entered my nose. Damn! Jeon Jungkook.

How can someone possibly hold someone this tight at the verge of choking and that when sleeping. I look up at my unbelievably gorgeous man who gave me multiple orgasms last night. This skin ship feels so incredibly good, his arms around me, holding me, hugging me closely, this is blissful.

Jungkook looks so cute when he sleeps. I can't even describe, it's that beautiful. I smile like an idiot when the flashbacks of last night play in my mind. Wait ! Ohh! I gotta make breakfast for my pretty baby since he's overexercising these days.

I plant a little kiss over his slowly beating heart and slide away, instantly regretting it due to the lack of warmth. But before I could move further, jungkook groaned.

" Baby.." he groans in his raspy morning voice and his eyebrows frowning while his hand searching for me on the bed. And he pulled me close to him again. My heart jumps out of my chest. He holds me tight and then kisses somewhere randomly on my head before resting his chin on my head, his muscles relax again.

Is he awake or what? I just got a heart attack!
This ethereal man right beside me is so freaking cute. I wanna squish and bite his bread cheeks so bad.

•••

" YOU DISGUSTING CREATURE!" Another curse leaves Jungkook's mouth and he throws his combat shows at the voiceless creature.

" Leave him kook!" I shout as I run after the crazy little kid of me who's chasing the poor rabbit who's hoping all around the house for his life. The vase breaks into pieces when jungkook throws it on kookie.

But the pet is mine in the end, he successfully escaped.

But the man is mine too, he catches him. " YOU USELESS RABBIT. I DON'T LIKE YOU A BIT!" he yells as he crushes the poor bunny in his hold mercilessly while the rabbit dithers in pain.

" What are you doing?!!! He'll die for real. Leave him please!! Kook!" I hold the bunny to trying to snatch it from him. " Let him die then" he says, his eyes fixed on the rabbit. My eyes widened in disbelief. " Are you serious?!! You are ready to kill this little life over a silly thing?!" I exclaim.

" Yep! I'm very serious about this!" He says back and I have to do something before really kills Kookie, so I..... " Ahhhhh" he grunts and falls on the floor holding his crotch with both of his hands.

Yeah, I did that...

" I'm so sorry kook." I say bending down in concern to help him.
" DID YOU JUST FREAKING KICKED ME IN THE GODDAMIT BALLS FOR THIS FUCKING RABBIT'S SAKE?!!!" He shouts widening his eyes in fury.

It's just impossible so hold back my laugh so unfortunately an ounce bit of a chuckle escapes mouth due to cute and childish behaviour the furious man.

" KIM Y/N! YOU'RE REALLY LAUGHING INSTEAD OF APOLOGISING?!!" Jungkook yells. I free the bunny and he hops away. Then I rush to jungkook. " No sir! I can't dare to." I say as I help him get up.

I hold his hand and take him to the couch. Holding his shoulders I push him down to make him sit. " You mad over a little thing jus-"

" LITTLE THING?! YOU WANT ME RELAX WHEN THE VERY MORNING I WAKE TO UP SEE MY BUTTERFLY BESIDE ME BUT INSTEAD I GET TO WITNESS A FUCKING RABBIT HUMPING HER AND SHE'S GIGGLING ALREADY!!!?" He says all of it in a single breath. I mentally facepalmed at the over possesive bunny who's jealous of a bunny.