53. Birthday pt.2

" JEON FUCKING JUNGKOOK!" You screamed turning everyone's attention on you. His eyes widened and mouth falling agape in slow motion and his hand raised up to stop--

" Aaahhhhhhhh!" The said woman screeched when you smashed the bottle on her head. " She's Fifty belle!" Jungkook exclaimed.

" You crazy bitch!!! Are fucking insane?!!" She yelled in her shrill voice as she fell on the floor.
Instead of apologising, ironically, you yelled back " What if you're fifty, whore! You can't touch my man like that!"

Jungkook facepalmed. " What the fuck?! Have you lost your mind??" She shouted. You decided not to argue back and just...

Shoot her head.

In a swift moment you take the gun out from Jungkook's pant pocket and the woman's eyes widened as well as jungkook's. Before your possessive self kills a poor old lady Jungkook lifted you up, holding your calf and threw you over his shoulder. " We're sorry Mrs. Cha. I'll send someone to help you." He apologized while you raged.

Before you explode he took you away leaving the lady dumbfounded. " Put me down! You fucker bitch!" You struggled.
He chuckled before slapping your butt that's adjacent to his face.
" You being the biggest feminist of the era, where did that go, my little possessive kitty?" He took you to some dark corner.

" As if you weren't the most sensitive human a while ago. Where did that go, my little pervert?" You sassed back but he just spanked your ass again, harder this time.
" Yahh! Keep me down." You yelled while punching his back.
" Or what?" He asked.

You loaded the gun, " or I'll shoot this little juicy booty of yours, bunny" you said and poked his butt with the gun in your hands.
He gulped, " hey! "

•••

" Where are you taking me?" He questioned whilst walking and waving his hands in the air like a zombie. " Towards your next surprise." You answered and turned his blindfolded self to a enter the room. He chuckled showing his bunny teeth.

Finally you unfolded his blindfold and chirped " here". He opened his eyes to see " surprise!" His parents said in unison. The smile on his face vanished, he gawked at his parents while they came forward to hug their son with bright and happy faces unlike his confused and shocked one.

He is as surprised as he was in the morning.

" You don't hate me?" He asked.
" Why would we hate you so?" Mr. Jeon said and ruffled his fluffy hair.
" I left you. But when I got to know that you were right and not baekyung, I was regretting my life.
I felt so ashamed and never got the guts to show you my face." Jungkook said and eyes teared up.

His mother squished his cheeks and kissed them. " I understand you kookie. But I missed you a lot my little kid." She said.
" Missed you too mom!" He hugged Mrs. Jeon.

The door swung opened and an old man entered. " Hello to Loverboy and his dad." Uncle Jeon chimed.

" Ohh! Eunjun?!"
" Chestnut?!"

" Oh Jesus! You look so old"

" As if you aren't the same."

And what else, the oldies reunion.

•••

" As we all know about the unfortunate death of Mr. Baekyung. The company found its Deserving owner in the end. We are here celebrate a special day.

Ladies and Gentleman,
Please welcome the new CEO of Jeon's enterprises, Mr. Jeon Jungkook with a huge round of applause." You announced.