34. wake up

Jungkook passed out too when both of you were in car. Thanks to the guys who reached there at the right moment by tracking your phone.

" Hurry up. We need to operate to him" Jin said to the Doctor while running along with jungkook's stretcher. Namjoon was with him.

On the other hand, yoongi and taehyung were with you. Whereas hoseok had minor injuries, yoongi left him in the hospital so now he's treated. He is with Jimin.

The three of you were soon taken to the operation theatres. The doors closed leaving yoongi, namjoon, hoseok , taehyung and Jin stressed.

" I hope everything goes well " Namjoon said.
" It should. Or else that doctor Lee " yoongi said tensed about you and loaded his gun.

Taehyung placed a hand on his shoulder assuring him. " Don't worry hyung." Taehyung said. Whereas hoseok sat depressed.

" How are their conditions?" Namjoon asked Jin.
" According to what I saw, Jimin is the safest among them and would recover soon." He said.

" And Jungkookie?" Taehyung asked raising a brow.
" Jungkook " Jin said and sighed " he's critical. The way he's tortured is inhuman, insane and absolutely brutal. He got himself a nice gunshot to add on the difficulties." He completed. Taehyung rubbing his temples.

" Y/n " yoongi said and looked at Jin with his always straight face. He treasured y/n as her little sister. Since his parents were murdered too, he could exactly understand what she must've gone through.

He had friends to comfort him. She had no one, her being a girl was even more worst. Namjoon was a orphan, Y/n's uncle saved his life once, from that day he owed him his life. He joined y/n's mafia later.

" Y/n...she stands out to be the worst among all of them. The dagger that was used, it's dangerous. To be honest,

There are less chances of her surv-"
He was cut when namjoon grabbed his collar "KIM SEOKJIN!" yoongi yelled standing up. " Don't even try to complete" namjoon said.

Hoseok and taehyung rushed towards both of them holding the agressive brothers of y/n.
" Yoongi, he's just saying the truth" hoseok said freeing Jin from namjoon's hold.
" Calm down hyung" taehyung said holding Yoongi.

" I didn't mean to scare you all nor trying to say that she'll be dead but seriously there are three possibilities.

First, she wakes up after a miracle.
Second, she dies." Jin says.

" You said three" taehyung said and Jin nodded. " The third one, it's worst. Living like a dead body..... Coma" he completed and a the environment is silent.

After some minutes of silence " Let's hope for the best" Jin said and rest nodded except yoongi and namjoon who are stiffened at their places like stones, not showing any emotions.

" Let's get you all treated, you guys are injured too" Jin said took taehyung to the reception followed by others and lastly yoongi.

An hour later the door of the operation theatre opened revealing  a doctor. They rushed to him.
" The surgery went well. Mr. Park would be discharged by the evening." The doctor said and taehyung smiled. " Thanks Doc!" He said gratefully shaking his hand with the doctor.

After meeting Jimin, another half an hour later the door of Jungkook OT opened. But the doctor's face was drained out of colour.
" Is jungkookie alright?" Taehyung asked.

" Was the operation successful?" Namjoon asked.

" When will he wake up?" Hoseok asked.

" Freaking open you mouth doc!" Yoongi said.