30. it's a trap

~Jungkook's POV ~

I was driving to the second grocery store. Yeah the second one because the nearest one which is not so near is abruptly shut down. Well, that's weird but who cares.

So I'm driving to the second one, which unfortunately 15 km away. Arghh... Whatever. " It's getting late jungkookie, we don't need to drive 15 km to get a cake." Hoseok hyung said.

Yep. I'm not alone. Y/n said that I must take someone along with me whenever I go like more than 7 km.

" Don't worry hyung, we are adults" I said and chuckled.
He smacked my shoulder and whined " Yaah! I'm serious"

" We're almost there. Yesterday night, y/n was mumbling something like cake while sucking on my chest assuming it to be 'a cake' " I blushed remembering how cute she looked while asleep and how flustered I got when she was unknowingly biting my nipple off.

Hyung shook his head in disbelief mumbling " you and your y/n, both are crazy. Then later laughed along with me.

                       ••••••••••••

" Here " hyung said getting into the car with the box of cake.
I smiled and turned the engine on while casually tapping my fingers on the steering wheel.

I turned the car. "What are you looking at hyung?" I asked when I noticed him observing something from a few seconds. " Doesn't that black car look sussed?" He asked point at a car from the window.

" Holy shit! He's Jaebum" I said u-turning the car. " Follow him. Quickly" hyung said and I nodded.

We followed the black car from a safe distance. " Hyung, call y/n and tell her that we got Jaebum" I exclaimed.

He nodded and called. " Shit" he cursed under his breath. " We are out of network coverage kook" he said.
I slightly punched the steering wheel but soon calmed. " Ugh. Right then, we'll just spy on them." I said and he nodded.

He's going and going. Fuck! Where does he wanna go at this late? The darkness of the empty road is making it more difficult to keep up with the black car.

After driving some more distance, he stopped and got out of the car. We waited for a minute and then gradually got out of the car too and followed his direction.

He entered a worn out rusted gate. We did too. It leads to an open compound with a staircase at a corner. He went to the compound.
" Hyung, let's go up, the view would be clear." I said pointing at the staircase and he nodded.

We took sneaky small steps and climbed up the stairs. It lead to a corridor. Every movement of Jeabum was crystal clear.
" Why is he standing there idly?" Hyung said with his eyes fixed on the old male figure.

Not so later, another car entered the compound. " Who's this now?" I mumbled. A young figure came out from the car. Soon he removed his mask. " Damn it, isn't that Yeonjun from that TXT gang" hoseok said.

" Right. He is." I say nodding in agreement. They talked about something for a minute that wasn't audible to us. Then Jaebum handed Yeonjun a wired suitcase. " What's that now?" Hyung raised a brow.

They shook hands. Everything was normal until they smirked and absurdly Jaebum turned to our direction. Then directly looked eyes with me as if he already knew about our presence.
" Shit." I cursed under my breath.

He then raised a arm and made a gun with his two fingers pointing at me from a metres away. Then he imiginarily shot at our direction, smirking.

" SURPRISE!" A group of muffled voices shout from behind.
Immediately we turn around and got to see the disgusting face of baekyung and then the TXT members. ' fuck! it was a trap'