52. Birthday

~Author's POV~

Jungkook woke up with the beads of sweat on his forehead. He felt cold but warm at the same time. As soon as he opened his eyes, they widened. " Fuck! Baby...Arghh" he groaned as you pumped his cock with your hands.

Later jungkook found that he was already naked, head to toe. " You're up?" You asked before licking the tip of his hardened errection." I..had to. Shit!" He Another throaty groan from his raspy and deep morning voice as you suck his dick.

Taking him all and sucking the life out of him, you bob your head up and down on his thick girth. One of your hand on his muscular thighs for support but you stroke it in a pleasuring manner.

He moved upwards resting his back on the headboard for a better view and you crawled up to his errection like a cat. " Good morning Kookie" You greet him with a smile.

" That's the best morning baby. What did I do to get this though?" He asked but you just chuckled in your low voice before going down on him again.

You pump the thick girth that clearly doesn't fits in your hand. He takes a sharp breath and his thigh muscles tensed as you grip on them for support with the other hand. You lowered your head, touching your lips on his tip.

The naughty idea of teasing him clicked in your head and you just sloppily licked the tip of his hardened massive shaft. The pumping pace of your hand slows down and you looked up to his eyes.

Lusty and hungry with fierceness and a slight tint showing that he's pissing off. " Damn kitty! You're enjoying edging me, huh?" He asked in his raspy morning voice whilst he grabbed your hair pulling your head up. Chills running down your spine. His eyes turning darker and a smirk appeared on his face.

And that's when you knew. ' baby Jeon to daddy Jeon. what a man'

In the other swift movement, he supported himself on his knees, taking you a bit higher too. He strangled his hand tighter in your hair as he started thrusting your mouth. " Kook will ask, Jungkook will TAKE." He smirked.

You held his hips to keep you in place and you started sucking his dick up and down, matching his animalistic pace. Swirling your tongue around his cock, you take him well as his length could be felt going deep into your throat everytime. " Good Girl " he praised you.

You liked his filthy compliments way too much, and despite of the constant gagging and warm tears that are already staining your cheeks, you removed your hands from squeezing his hips and now used to equally pay attention to his balls and his dick either.

" mhmm...Such a fucking whore." He exclaimed and closed his eyes in extreme pleasure. His sexy moans and low clit throbbing growls satisfy you and you felt proud that you are only one to tame the hottest human that ever existed on earth.

' Nice Job. Actually, Nice blow job!' You thought.

Abruptly he shots the load of warm and thick liquid in your mouth before even a warning. " Swallow each drop of it like a needy little kitten of Daddy" he commanded and pushed your head on his cock.
You did as he said, swallowing all of the cum, that filled your mouth and later licking his length clean with your vicious tongue.

" You like it?"

" Fuck you! I'm loving it. I would want this to happen more often from now on." He demanded.

After getting done, you retracted yourself back coughing a bit, wiping the tears that it caused. He looked down at you after opening his eyes finally. He felt a little sting looking at your red face with a few drops of tears. The satisfaction in his eyes quickly changed into worry and guilt.