48. Punished

" Guys! What are you fighting for?" Y/n questions, her hands folded over her chest like annoyed and irritated mom disappointed by her useless kids.

Jimin giggled and taehyung didn't even hear just both of them kept on tangling or tackling me. And I fight them back. Jimin runs and I run behind him followed by Taehyung with a cushion.

After turning a whole circle in the house I finally catch Jimin, he chuckled. On the other hand taehyung came out of nowhere and crashed on me. " FUCKK!" I scream. Before I could completely remember that I'm just in towel, taehyung had already made the freaking towel slip down.

" Y/NNN CLOSE YOUR EYES!!" Jimin Yanks my hand and dashed to y/n who was just gawked at us trying to process what just happened. Jimin covers y/n's eyes with his palm.

" And you? " She asked.
" We've already seen that miniature dick a lot of times." Jimin says he rolls his eyes at me. Taehyung laughed. " Noh!" Y/n's stern no makes them shut.

She removed jimin's hand and said. " CLOSE YOUR EYES BOTH OF YOU!" She sudden change of tone got me goosebumps. She looks into my eyes as she walked towards my naked form.

" You've seen it,
I own it.
And I don't allow you to see what's mine and neither compliment.
So close your eyes Bitches!"

JEON JUNGKOOK Rest in peace. R.I.P. xx/xx/xx
Cause of death- The possessive, authoritative, dominative, Fierce and unexpected surprise godess.

How many times are you planning to slayy that little poor heart of mine, women?

She confidently walks towards me and bends down picking up the fallen towel and smiles at me. Her eyes locked with mine while she again draped it around my waist.

" Done!" She exclaims and terrorized Jimin and taehyung open their eyes after releasing a huge sigh. They unfroze from their spots and come towards us. " You scared the shit outta me. I swear" taehyung says and Jimin nods.

And it's more horrifying when she simply chuckled and shrugged it off.
Damn! I'm insane for this duality. I love surprises and she never fails to give me a nice heartattack.

••••••••

"Hyung it's been 3 hours already. Just tell me the purpose of your annoying asses if you have one , or else get out." I bluntly say getting pissed off as both of them are doing nothing but flirt with y/n or stuffing her with lame shits since past 3 hours.

" Can't you keep your impatient dick in your pants for even a few hours."
Taehyung says as he frowned.

Y/n places a hand casually on my thigh and then squeezing it to gesture me to stop sulking but instead my hormones go crazy at that single touch and my breathing turns irregular.

" Don't mind him, tell about how's the work going on?" She questions them before squinting her eyes at me. though I can focus on nothing but that hand stroking my thigh. What is she doing? I scrunched my nose.

" Ah. Right. The work. That was the main reason that we came here." Taehyung says in realisation.
" So when are guys gonna come to work. I can't do it anymore, especially in Kim's." Jimin continues.

" Why? What's wrong with Kim's?" I raised my eyebrow as I question.
Taehyung suddenly starts laughing whilst looking at Jimin.
" I'm fed up with that secretary, that Thai" Jimin pouts.

" Which? The CFO's secretary, Lalitha?" Y/n asks. Jimin nods.
" What's with her? She's well mannered and perfect at her work." Y/n continued.

" Damn! You know what? She's so cool man. Jimin has been hitting on her from almost a month but she simply rejects jiminie's tiny dicc everytime." Taehyung manages to speak.