49. The wee-wee

~ Y/n's POV ~

It's been almost a week from the day we returned. Yet I'm not forgiven. I'm not loved, but rather used to fullfill Jungkook's sexual needs that are just increasing day by day. Not that I have a problem with that, I'm loving it too.

He didn't even ask me to atleast cuddle with him nor I insisted but that's because I am now a mother, kookie, my rabbit. It sleeps in my bed and wakes me up by hopping on my stomach. That's funny yet cute. If I sleep with jungkook, the playful rabbit would not only bother me but jungkook too. So, it's better.

Anyways,

But I just don't want this jungkook
but I need that jungkook too. So, after one week of constant apologies in a different ways everyday, here I am again preparing for another one.

After the morning session that we had, he's been working out in the personal Gym. Today's apology is going to be a lot more effortful and big. It's the last one that is in my mind.....as of now.

I hope this works. If this didn't, then I don't know what would.

~ 3 hours later ~

~ Jungkook's Pov ~

Well, I'm surprised by the fact that today is no gift for me? No flowers, No letters, No trucks of banana milk nothing?

Anyways, I gotta have some banana milk. I'm hella tired and then enjoy that sexy pole or belly dance. This is so crazy yet so satisfying and different. Hah.

I sloppily walk to the kitchen. I switch the lights on and raise my hand to the refrigerator.
" A note?" I frown and narrow my eyes in confusion. The very next moment a beautiful curve occurs on my lips. Great, today's gift.

' I'm jealous of the sunrays ,
For they can touch you
The way
I would want to touch you ; everywhere '

Woah! That's so pretty of you baby. I look around for the pieces that would could complete this little masterpiece coming from that little pure heart of the pretty woman.

' I'm jealous of the clothes you wear,
For they can hug you
The way
I would want to hug you;
All day'

Damn! This got me blushing for real. Although I am not able to handle so much amount of overflowing love and emotions yet I find another one.

' I'm jealous of the boxers you wear,
For they can hold your wee-wee
The way
I would want to hold it;
All night ;)'

Oh fuck! I didn't expect this coming. You never fail to surprise the shit outta me. Do you? Every time you catch me off guard. I never knew that you wanted to....uhm mhm...like....* Blush*.....I would.... really love and appreciate that.....if you..uhmmm....hold... * Dead Outta shyness*

' You brought me sunshine,
When I only saw rain.
You brought me laughter,
When I only felt pain.

Bunny, You're making me fall in love again and again,
To the extent that I'm loosing my sane.<3'

Before my mind could process, my heart already got me tear up. I didn't think that I matter this much to you. I used to think that even if you say, you love me, you can't love me like I do. But here, again you won and I lose. You always prove me wrong but so beautifully. You're always unexpected and that's what makes me fall in love with you so deep.