3. Home

It was morning. I was laying on the bed lifeless. Blood smeared all over my lower body. Tears haven't stopped till yet. The difference was just that I gave up on my life. I can't feel my body.

I desperately wanted to die. I wanted to die so badly. I wondered how am I still alive. How can I be?even After when he assaulted me in every possible way.

I remember everything, crystal clear. How he torn my clothes. How he raped me ruthlessly. And when he was satisfied , how he inserted burnt cigarette in me. How he never thought twice before putting the half broken bear bottle inside me. How come he can show no mercy before heating the curtain rod , which was made of iron and then.....

What did I even do? I never did anything to him. Then- then why?
How can I be alive?

From that moment. I  have never even once blinked my eyes nor moved an inch, just the tears slipping out from the corners of my eyes making their ways to my ears.

I was feeling like I don't have more tears left to shed off.

I wanted to go home.yes I wanted to go home. Home.
With that I stood up. I couldn't stand but the will in my mind to go home made me stand and walk. I didn't bother wearing clothes or whatever.  I just wanna go home so bad.

I was walking naked on the road

I was walking naked on the road. There was not even a single living creature on the road. I realised I was far away from the city. I don't know where I am . But I can't loose hope I walked on the road which had tall trees on both the sides. Exactly how they show it in horror movies.

I was just walking lifelessly but no signs of help. Just walked and walked until everything started blacking out. I soon lost my balance and fell on the uneven road . I didn't feel any pain anymore. I was soo numb and senseless that I couldn't even feel the pain. I thought it was the end of me.

______________________________________

I slowly opened my eyes only to see if I was in the heaven or the hell. It was all white. Suddenly the realisation hit me that it was neither heaven nor hell it was...
Hospital I guess.

I heard footsteps rushing towards my direction. Then I saw a man in white coat with a stethoscope hanging around his neck. Oh he was a doctor. He quickly checked me and said to another doctor who followed him." She woke up"

They waved hands in front of my face, snapped fingers, clapped hands. But I was zoned out. The trauma was so so much for a 16 year old to handle. " Young miss how are you feeling now?" ..... No response.
Other one spoke " a group of woodcutters were passing through the forest and they found you naked , deadly laying on the road. They brought you here." Oh why the hell did they bring me here ? Why can't just god let me die??

" Miss, please explain yourself. It'll help us do the best treatment. Were you assaulted, tortured, or worst
.... were  you raped?" He asked. No response again. Other one spoke " isn't that pretty obvious, that it was a rape perhaps "  I didn't say anything just again feeling the tears coming out of my eyes at the mention of rape. I turned my face to my right side . I saw a Callender. " And yeah you were unconscious for a week." One of the doc said.

Jeez.. that was long. My parents. What would they be doing?
Then I turned to the left side to only see some cash on the table. The doctor explained " the kind woodcutters felt very bad for you so they donated money for your treatment and medication" how kind of them. May god bless them.

I tried getting up but they stopped me. I struggled to get free from their hold and so I did. They talked to each other for a while and said " miss , where is your home? I'll take you there." What , what ,what home!!!. Finally. I wanted to scream so bad but I couldn't think anything. It's like I forgot how to speak , blink , react, and stop tears which were coming out after every 20 minutes.

Other one said " oh I see your trauma must be very huge. So it isn't letting you speak. I understand. Can you atleast point it on google maps or anywhere." Yeah I can do that. I guess. Please atleast this much, God?

After trying effortlessly I moved my finger and slowly pointed out the area of my house on the tablet screen.

They wasted no time and asked the police officers to take me home.

______________________________________

~ding dong~

The door open revealing my mom.
She was looking stressed and depressed at first but the moment she saw me her eyes lit up and tears of joy made their way down. A millisecond later she engulfed me in a warm hug.  " Omo!! Ynnahh !! Yeobo, Look our y/n came back! " she exclaimed looking at the direction of my dad. He came running and hugged me too.

They noticed after a moment that I wasn't responding but just standing there like a stone. Before she could bombard me with tons of questions, she noticed the policemen. They greeted them and took all of us inside the house.

The policemen said "Mam I'll tell you everything but first take miss y/n to her bedroom and let her rest she just got discharged from the hospital". they were shocked but then did as he said.

Then the policemen told them everything from the start. I could hear their conversation from the room. Then I heard sobs then even more sobs. Looks like they understood what had actually happened.

Since that day the investigation started. Police was the thing that I saw almost everyday. It's been a week since they are trying to get explanation from me. But it didn't work.

Author's pov

You were like a living dead body. Your mind was caged in the intense trauma that was killing you everyday. You couldn't eat ,drink , walk or move. Your wounds were almost recovered but what about the mental health that wasn't just bad, it was doomed.

Glucose bottles were now the most necessary thing. Your mother's sobs were now usual. It's been two weeks but still no response , you remained the same. Just breathing. Tears slipping down after every couple of minutes. Flashbacks and screams never left your mind making you cry.

~Another week passed~

~ y/n's POV ~

Mom came to me to check on my glucose. I wanted to atleast tell the name of that bastard. My body positively responded to it and my fingers started shaking a little bit making her anxious and worried.

She understood that I wanted to write something. So she quickly ran to the drawer and came with a pen and notepad. I was going to give the biggest evidence this time.

She asked me " y/nahh you can do it come on. Tell me who did it." She managed to say it, holding in her tears. I worte putting all the effort i could.....

' Baekyung,, party '

She got up wasting no time and ran to my father crying. They went to the police station and told them what I wrote. They were also suspicious of that bastard's family. The argument during the party. Baekyung's sudden absence. The story was becoming clearer, slowly.

After that a case was filed accusing baekyung.
The date of the first trial was near.
" Yeah alright, we'll go there" I heard my dad talking on a call.
Then my mom came and kissed my forehead saying " dear we are going to collect the evidences from the hospital. The staff called us to tell that the reports were positive which will prove that crazy criminal guilty. We'll be back. Don't worry" she said and again kissed my forehead and left.

______________________________________