44. we're back

" What is this useless rabbit doing here?" He questions pointing at the bunny that woke up just now and jumped in the front seat.

Your sorry got rejected again. You sighed. " I found him ten days back. He hopped around me in circles for the whole day and followed me wherever I went. So I adopted him."
You say.

" I see. He likes you." Jungkook said.
You got his point. Aww your jealous bunny. " But I only like Jeon bunny." You hugged him tighter than ever and kissed his bread cheek. His heart fluttered. He's flustered by your sudden boldness and flirting skills.

" You know his name is Jeon Jungkook too. He assembles you so much" and you laugh after ruining his little happiness. He secretly frowned and death glared the poor animal beside.

3 minutes later he taps your back " 10 minutes are over" he says but no response.He held his breath all this time Those 10 minutes were difficult than his whole life.

" Y/n" he says again but no reply. And he realised instantly that you're asleep, afterall you're so tired and could finally sleep after 52 days.

He stops the car and pulled you closer. From his mid thigh to his crouch. He engulfed your sleeping self in a tight and desperate hug. He kissed your check and all over your face then pecked your lips too.

Stroking your hair lightly he said " just assure me or prove me once that you won't push me away again. That's all you need to do." Jungkook said holding you and kissing random spots on your hair and face.
" I'll always love you baby." Jungkook said and a little smile appears on his face.

And he drives again in the same position. Just that, now he's hugging you like anything and everything, your body is tightly squeezed against his and no space is there for even air to enter unlike before when you hugged him 'being in your stupid boundaries, not trying to seduce or turn him on'.

                       ••••••••••••

~ Y/n's POV ~

I woke up after like some centuries and found out that the car is already stopped. I was in the back seat and kookie is jumping on my stomach. " Thanks for waking me up kookie"  I sit uptight and settle my messy hair.

I look around but only me to be found in the car with the little voiceless bunny in my arms.
I wonder where am I ? And where jungkook is? Ughh. That mean bunny left me in here all alone.

" Let's find Daddy. Shall we?" I asked the little rabbit and got out from the car. A wide smile creeped up on my face. Woah! This is my mansion. I walk inside with kookie in my hands.

I opened the main door and saw nothing.
Damn why is it empty?  Where's uncle kim? Jungkook?

I entered further. My home. I missed it so much. But it's empty and cold. I walk to landline and call uncle kim. He hopefully picked up after a few rings.

" Hello" he says.
"......" I can't say anything my words got cloaged in my throat.

" Hello?" He repeated again.

" Uncle kim." I managed to finally utter the two words out.
" Yahh little one!!!!" He screamed over the phone. I smiled.
" Where are you ?" I asked.

" I'm at Jeon mansion. Where are you? Lover boy said that you wanted to spend time in our mansion?" He said.

Lover boy. Cute.

" Huh?! Why the fuck will I want to spend time this empty mansion?!!
And y'all didn't even question him further?" I asked sulking.

" Aaah.....Sorry little one, I Guess we were too happy to focus on anyone else than jungkook." He apologized but I whined " you are my uncle, not his. Is he this important now, that you forgot about your daughter ehh?" I whined. He simply chuckled.