50. Us again

"I'm jealous of the boxers you wear,
For they can hold your wee-wee
The way
I would want to hold it;
All night ?" I wink and she chokes on the air, suddenly the lamp on the left and the sky in right are more interesting to this little kitty.

" Uhh.. I-mea-an ... th-at... No-oo I-I wa-as" she stutters like hell and her her cheeks go red, she bites her lips in embarrassment and shyness. I feel her heating like a pan. What a bipolar women. Or dual ?

I inch my body closer to her. " Jeoncock is all yours baby." I whispered in a seductive tone in her ear and then sensually bit her earlobe. Her hands trembled around my waist and her weight in my arms increases. If it isn't me holding her, she would've fallen on the ground. Goddamit! This feels so nice to see how much I effect her.

Later she takes a deep breath and smacked my chest, whining and pouting " You dirty pervert, shoo" she pouts. " Says the one who fantasizes about my dick and wishes to hold it all night" I tease her. She smacks my chest with her small palm and whines again " Yahh! Jeon Jungkook!"

" Ok ok, don't be a whiny baby. I'm the pervert who thinks about making love to his little hunter all day, all night." I say. " Yes!" She spats and I laugh.

" But one thing's for sure that you gonna give me a blowjob everyday and one more thing, I'm sleeping without any pants and boxers from
now on, and I'm dead serious when I'm saying that I'll literally make my little hoe hold that dick all night." I state and her eyes widened.

I nod at the seriousness of the situation. Well, I've waited for this so long. So why not? When I can finally have this masterpiece just for myself. Being a Playboy in your past fills your mind with so much fantasies and needs, ughh, horny man stop your dirty brain.

I am ready again to give her another wave of goosebumps with
" In this case I'm more jealous of your bra, it gets to hold those pretty little sexy boobies. Mind if I replace that with my mouth ?" I whisper in that raspy and low voice in her ear and I could literally feel that wave of shiver. Taking that heated and red earlobe between my teeth, I slowly suck on it.

Her breathing rate rises. The next moment she takes a step back and I don't know why? I look at her with a questioning look.
" Before you make me forget my name, I fortunately remembered this." She says and and I raise my eyebrows .

She went away and came back with something in her fist.
And the next thing I witnessed made my body move forward and crush my little hoe in a so tight hug that would suffocate her in my chest.

" You're the best , Belle. This is so fucking awesome. The feeling is overwhelming me that you treasured it till now. I'm more than glad." I exclaim and she giggled. Then she started pushing my chest trying to break the hug. " You're crushing me Kookie." Her voice comes out muffled and I broke the hug.

Her sparkling eyes looked into mine and a never-ending smile played across her lips. I chuckled at how cutely she tip-toed to reach my neck to put that necklace around my neck. After hooking the locket around my neck she held my face between her palms, squishing the cheeks together so the lips go pouty.