41. Find what you lost

You are not sad that he slapped you. Just like how parents sometimes react when they see their kid on a wrong path. It disappoints them. The frustration just came out.

But you weren't mad because you believed that you deserved it. He was your mentor, just like your father , he had the right to point out where you went wrong and even pull you back to right place. Even if that involves using force or a little violence.

" What happened to you y/n?
When did you become so weak and vulnerable to let fate play with your life? When did you forget that I told you to write your own fate with your own hands? You weren't the y/n that I trained to stand strong in all circumstances. You aren't the same.
How can you become so easy to manipulate? How did you even  believe what others say without thinking about it yourself? "
Your uncle says and you look up at him.

" And how can you blame him about what he did something to someone in his past when you were no saint either? And even if he did, didn't he say that Baekyung manipulated him since his childhood? Nobody is a saint y/n, everybody have some negative points in them." He says and each and every word is opening the pores of your clogged mind. You are slowly getting to think rationally.

He continues " And Just look at you now. What you've made of yourself. I didn't teach you beleive on assumptions and predictions. I didn't teach you to cry and break like this, dying like this waiting for death to engulf you. So weak. The fierce and strong y/n I knew would've already searched the earth till now if the one concerned was her loved one"

" I got it Uncle kim " you and
Your eyes lit up and you realised why was he mad at you. What he wanted to remind you. ' That what you are and what you're capable of doing once determined.'
You understood what he wanted you to do.

You understood what are you supposed to do.

You wipe your tears and give him the widest smile. He unintentionally smiles but quickly replaces it with a straight face again. You mentally facepalmed. 'This whiny old man' you thought.

He got up clearing his throat and continued to pretend to be mad when he's not. You got up too.
" The one who's going is me and not you" You say.

" Finally" Namjoon said to yoongi beside him and smiled showing his dimples.
Yoongi nodded but whispered back " but where is she going? What did she get? I didn't a thing from the whole father-daughter conversation though " Namjoon chuckled and shrugged his shoulders " I have no idea either. Only they know."

Coming back to you again. " Right. Go and don't comeback without my precious Gem" your uncle says and his back facing you with his hands folded over his chest.

" Precious Gem?" Yoongi whispered to himself scratching his head.
" I'm happy that she's getting better." Namjoon says in yoongi's ear while looking at you.

" Alright Mr. Chairman " you say and head towards yoongi and Namjoon who stood a little far from you.
" I'm going somewhere. Please handle the companies. Both Kim's and Jeon's. " You plead.

" What?! Both" Namjoon gapes in disbelief and shock.
" Come on. You guys are six in total. Three here, three there." You explained oh-so-casualy

" But still both of your companies are the biggest in Korea. What if we made wrong decisions or deals?" Yoongi asked.

" I trust you yoongishhi, and all of you. Please.." you say and whine a little and done " as you say, boss " Namjoon says, yoongi sighs and you and you chuckled. Finally, after so many tough days and nights.

'where are you going? For what? When will you come back?' were the questions that wanted to ask but didn't. They knew, If you wanted them to know then you would've told them already, but you didn't mention anything. They understand you.