38. To prove you

~ Y/n's POV ~

Suddenly after four days, I heard a knock on the door rather than a bang. I don't reply to it. It knocked again. I sigh and look away.
My head snapped towards the door with a jerk when I heard that Silky and low voice again " It's me babe" he says.

Jungkook. He's here.

I get up and open the door with my face straight and eyes dark. I'm maybe not angry or fierce but rather I'm cold again.
He looks up at me with a smile and his doe eyes shinning like stars.

I walk inside my room, showing my back to him. But he runs after me and grabs my wrist turning me to face him.

" Just give me one chance to explain myself babe please." He says with his eyes pleading. I remained silent.

" I came back from United States to meet my so-called family. After that I was asked to spy on you. And I  didn't deny it because I was interested in you and not because I actually wanted to spy or knew anything about the situation here." He said and I just listened to him.

" And Eventually I fell for you. And the only things that I told them about you was that you own a mafia, deal with underground buisness, and are involved in killing just like us." He said and tried touching my hand but I flinched.

He sighed but smiled in pain. I can figure that sad and forced and hurt  smile. But I'm not even close to forgiving him.

" When I found that your parents were murdered and the way, the intensity of brutalness and how you were.... Ughh I'm sorry. After that I got to see the real faces of my family. How they manipulated me for years. Everything was crystal clear. So, yes I betrayed, not you but them, I flipped sides." He says .

" Stop with your stupid backstory Jeon." I said and his eyes glimmered with tears again at how you addressed him, but he still smiled.
" You could've told me this earlier." My voice started getting louder and the flashbacks hit my mind again.

" I'm sorry " he says with his head hanging low.
" WHAT SORRY JUNGKOOK?!" I abruptly yell.
" YOU FREAKING KNEW HOW MUCH I LOATHED JEONS, STILL YOU KEPT YOUR MOUTH SHUT "
I shout again and sane leaving my body slowly.

" That's why I kept mum." He said.
" Oh and this is how much you trust me, Jeon." I spat. He shakes his head.

" And even if that was the matter, WHY WAS IT NOT YOU WHO TOLD ME THIS TRUTH IN THE FIRST PLACE? WHY I GOT TO KNOW IT FROM SOMEONE THAT IS NOT YOU?" I tried being calm, but couldn't hold back the rage now.

He remained silent, and it was pissing me. I grabbed his collar and started shaking it to get my answers instead of this stupid silence.
" YOU COULD HAVE TOLD ME WHEN I ASKED YOU IN PROPER WORDS ' WHO ARE YOU' BUT ALL YOU DID IS JUST FOOLING ME WITH SOME STUPID SHIT" At this point I'm turning even more fierce when he is not able to answer any of my questions.

" I TOLD YOU ABOUT MY FUCKING EVERYTHING, I TRUSTED YOU EVEN TO THE EXTENT THAT I TOLD YOU ABOUT THE MOST FORBIDDEN TRUTH OF MY LIFE THAT I NEVER TOLD ANYONE BUT I TOLD YOU.
I TRUSTED YOU SO DAMN MUCH. BUT YOU, LEAVE YOUR PAST, PRESENT, FUTURE, IDENTITY, FAMILY, BUISNESS, FUCK EVERYTHING. TELLING ME THIS IS FAR AWAY,

YOU EVEN LIED TO ME ABOUT YOUR NAME?

WAS I THIS INCAPABLE TO NOT EVEN KNOW YOUR REAL NAME WHEN I OPENED UP TO YOU LIKE YOU ARE THE ONLY WORLD TO ME."  I shout at him.

And that's when I got totally lost in rage and anger.

" ANSWER ME! GODDAMIT!!" I shake his body clutching onto his collar but he disappoints me even more by not looking at my eyes.

" And yeah! How can I forget that one. Yeonjun. Kai. TXT. You won't tell me about anything, so I found out on my own as always. How SHAMELESSLY you fucked Kai's girlfriend even after knowing that she has a boyfriend." I said and his head shots up.