15. Plan

" Hello " I spoke after receiving the phone call.

" Y/n-ssii there's something absolutely absurd and it's very important. I can't tell that on here"
Yoongi spoke.

" Alright. I'll be there in 10 minutes"
I said understanding the seriousness of the situation. I quickly fastened my step to reach the main door in order to escape without having any awkward encounters with jungkook, not after this very moment.

My steps halted when his doe eyes locked with mine.
Wow! That's way more awkward than I thought it would be.
He was about to say something but I didn't have time nor guts to face the awkwardness. Atleast not now.

I ignored his confused figure and walked past him breaking the little eye contact that we had. He didn't protest to my surprise, he just let me go. I quickly grabbed my car keys and stormed out of my mansion.

______________________________________

I quickly entered yoongi's cabin aka the database, hackerspace , the server room whatever you call it.

" Yoongi-ssii what happened?" Were my first words after seeing their tensed up and serious faces.
Namjoon-ssii, yoongi-ssii, and some important hackers and assassins gathered were gathered around the frontier, the supercomputer.

"You should have look by yourself" he said and all of them parted in both the sides making the vision of the computer visible to me.

My eyes landed on the screen and...
'booommm!'
My figure numbed and hands shivering at the sight. Thousands of volcanoes exploded in my heart. I think nor process anything.
I felt like my heart stopped beating.
My eyeballs halted their movements.
A complete silence has taken over the room.

It was... It was... Damn!
It's a picture. A fucking picture of motherfucker Jaebum holding my mother's hand whereas his men brutally dragging my dad's unconscious figure inside the door of that freaking factory.

My mom.... It's a heart clenching image. Her eyes were blood red , her hair was in an extremely messed up state. That fucker , motherfucking douchebag was dragging her into the factory with one of his hand gripped her hair and the other one was tightened around her arm forcibly jerking her inside the doors.

It was the corner of the picture where I saw the other filthy scumbag baekyung who stood there smirking at my mother's condition. Adding more fuel to the campfire, he had a gun pointed at my poor unconscious father's skull.

'that bloody motherfucking pathetic douchebags !!!!!! How dare they!!!!!!!'  I screamed vigorously loud in my head. I can't believe someone can be this brutal, this cruel , this crazy, this shameless, this pathetic.

My tears were threatening to fall from my frozen eyes at the horrible sight of blood freezing brutalness. Just then I remembered what I promised myself , what was the reason for that I am here. I can't wait to run out of the door the very next moment and kill those crazy bastards.

But, it's not the whole thing. First of all I calmed myself. I started taking deep breaths and released my fists which were tightening harshly against my palm automatically.

I need to be calm.
Controll. I reassured myself again and again and then felt a hand on my shoulder and then a little reassuring squeeze " calm down boss, save it for the perfect time"
Namjoon said with a worried yet tensed expression.

The rage could be calmed down for a moment but it can't be suppressed unless it triggers down it's target.
The wrath in me could be clearly seen written all over my face also how hard I'm trying to supress it at the moment.