27. who are you?

~Y/n's pov~

I thought he'll take me to some private room just like baekyung's manager did, but bruh! I'm on the topmost floor of the cassino.
And what kind of cassino gives his customers a whole floor?

I laying on the bed the luxurious bed right now. Some of the doctors were sent by jungkook in a past hour who treated my wounds. They insisted to stay until jungkook comes back but I asked them to leave, so they left.

I'm the only one on the floor I guess.
Just then I heard footsteps of more than one person. Jungkook didn't tell me about him coming or sending anyone else. Shit! Then who are the people heading towards this direction.

I need to be ready and alert. I've so many enemies around and my past can't let me feel safe. I'm always insecure about my safety. So I managed to stand up on my feet.

I grabbed the my dagger that I've kept on the nightstand beside the bed. I raised my feet to walk but " aargh" a low groan escaped my mouth due to the stinging sensation that I felt on my wound.

I realised jungkook wasn't wrong when he said it'll hurt if the muscles stretch. It's burning but I can endure the pain. I walked towards the door with slow and small steps in order to decrease the movements of muscles so the pain can lessen.

Soon I reached the wooden door and I hid behind it taking my position. Now I can hear them talking. Damn! They are unfamiliar voices. The sounds are getting louder and louder with each passing second.

I raise up my dagger in an attacking position. The height of the dagger is perfect to pierce any men's neck.
Just then someone entered and attacked, fuck! It's jungkook. My dagger is just a cm away from his neck but before it enters his throat he grabs my wrist and turns my wrist around in a swift movement.

He pins my wrist on my back and my breasts got smashed into his chest. I let out a sigh and rest my head on the crook of his neck inhaling his intoxicating smell to calm my nerves.
" It's you again" I said in a low voice.

" Who else?" He answered loosening his grip around my wrist.
" I thought... nevermind" I said and backed away a little.

He took a step forward and pulled me in a tight hug resting his chin on my shoulder as always. " Now your security is my responsibility. I won't let anything happen to you until I'm alive" he said planting kisses all over my neck.

I broke the hug shrugging and  focused on the gorgeous men standing behind him trying to control their giggles. Jungkook followed the direction of my eyeballs and said " They are my friends". I replied with an 'oh' waiting for him to continue.

"This is Park Jimin" he and and the pink haired man who is a little shorter than jungkook waved and flashed an adorable smile. I smiled a little too. Then he winked at me and said " Heyy!  Beautiful". I replied with a formal 'hello'

His hair is dyed pink. His eyes are chocolate brown with a small nose and plump pink lips. He's cute and cheerful yet flirty. He is a little bit shorter than the other two men. His body is well built too. He looks kind.

" And this is Taehyung. Kim taehyung" jungkook said looking towards the man with a slightly cold aura. He coolly raised his brows and flashed me a boxy smile mouthing " hey! Y/n". I replied him with a "hi"

He kinda looked mature and manly from the previous one. Both of them are as gorgeous as their friend not to mention. The Jimin guy looks flirty and friendly while taehyung is calm and curious.

My thoughts interrupted when jungkook cleared his throat and continued again " they're my best friends. They are the best assassins and they initiated to join us."