7. what a flirt

~jungkook's pov~

" What the fuck!! You guys are really expecting me..." I pointed towards myself " ..me..the president of Jeon's to work as manager? Huh!? Unbelievable."  I  exclaimed looking at them with a questioning face.
" Jungkook-ahh, you have to do it dear we don't have any other option" uncle Jaebum said with a pleading expression.
" And Why is that so?" I asked them finding something sussed in the situation.
" Look she will be the one investing the largest share in this project. We find her suspicious. We need someone to keep an eye on her and besides she haven't seen you yet." Baekyung explained to me.
What ?! She? Is she a she? A woman?
My pervy mind forced me to ask "Who is she ?" I raised a brow.
" She is the CEO of Kim's enterprises. Kim y/n " he said showing me a picture of her from internet.

My eyes widened at the photo. Woah what a golden opportunity. How can I miss this. I bit my lower lip to resist the smile that is that is trying to be out. I maintain the annoyed expression and said " fine..... I'll do it."
" But what am I supposed to do?" I asked. " Just give an interview. She is looking for a manager. And I'm sure you will be able to clear it. Then just tell us if you find anything sussed or suspicious. Alright?" Uncle Jaebum explained.
" Yeah okay." I said giving them a thumbs up. Not making my happiness so obvious.

______________________________________

~y/n's pov~

" Next" I said calling for the next candidate as I was interviewing them. It's already 13 candidates that I've rejected. It's the last one I guess.

The door opened revealing a tall man with a muscular body. He had a charming face. And eyes sparking in mischief. He flashed me a bunny smile as soon as he entered.

He came and sat on the chair infront of me. "Did I ask you to sit?" I said going through his documents. Not averting my gaze from the file in front of me.
" You were going to say it sooner or later. I saved your precious energy from getting wasted" he said giving me a cooky smile.
He's different. I ignored his stupid explanation and proceeded interrogating him. " Introduce yourself first " I asked with a serious and straight face. " Annyeonghaseyo
I am Je-" he stopped absurdly when I looked at him suddenly at the sound of je-. Is he going to say.....je..Jeon perhaps?
I asked him" je- what?!". " It's not je- , it's ju-jungkook. Han jungkook."
He said stuttering a bit but I ignored it because people might find me scary and get nervous. It's normal so I let that go.
" Hmm... So you graduated in states. Interesting." I said going through his files again. " Yeah" he said nervously biting his lip.

~jungkook's pov~

There she was checking out my fake files and here I was checking her out. She's fucking seductive, causing me to bite my lip again and again.
I don't know why she reacted that way at the mention of Jeon. Did they have any connection with her in the past rather than just business partners?

She cleared her throat interrupting both my thoughts and stares. Fuck! I made it so obvious that I was starting at her.

" So why do you wanna work for me?" She asked me with a poker face.

Obviously because I wanna stay close to you. " Because Kim's enterprises is one of the most prestigious and successful company in korea. Anybody would volunteer to work in such a company. It's payment is pretty good as well. And I've heard a lot about it and ......you."  I lied so smoothly. I smirked in my head but gave her a geniune smile. But again she just gave me a cold look. I feel so stupid in front of her. I've been smiling after each and every sentence and word and this woman just gave me cold and deadly death stares. She scares the shit outta me. I shook my head a bit clearing my thoughts.
She asked many questions after that but I fluently answered them with my magical words. Why did ladies call me a womanizer huh? Obviously they drooled over my magical words and appearance.

Besides I was the company  president of Jeon's branch in America so it made my communication even more fluent.

" Well Okay. We're done. Sign this."
She said and handed me some papers. They must be declaration papers that I work for her and my salary..and all shit. I didn't bother giving it a gaze. I just signed it quickly. " Atleast read them" she said. " It's fine. Here done." I handed them back to her and asked " so does that mean I'm selected".

" It does. But don't think that your answers satisfied me. No they didn't. Not even a bit. I appointed you because of your qualifications and besides, you're the last candidate. So I don't have any other option but to employ you." She said casually insulting me again.

Nobody insulted me this much in my entire life than this woman did just in half an hour. If it was not her but anyone else I've already choked him/her to death.

" Arasso. I'll join from tomorrow"
I said again with a sweet smile and waited for her reply.
" Get out now." She said checking out some other documents. Urgh this woman.Why she have to be so cold.I sighed and greeted her again with a cooky smile." Annyeong (bye) " I waved my hand at her and left the room.

______________________________________

~ Y/n's POV ~

I got up late today due to the hectic day that yesterday was. It was 10 in the morning. I quickly went for a shower. And wore some formal clothes. Then I headed towards my dining hall. I heard some cute giggles from the there.

Then I quietly opened the door, I sighed. I saw that flirtatious jerk giggling and chatting with uncle kim. He come he giggle and talk so casually with his boss's uncle or the ex CEO or the chairman whatever you say.

But uncle kim looked like really smiling unlike he does with me due to the lack of response. 'Adorable' I thought to myself. What the heck am I even thinking. I put a stop on my useless thoughts and walked towards them. "Morning little one" uncle kim wished me. And so I did too. Then that cooky flirt wished me

"Good morning y/n-ahh"
How dare he call me 'y/n-ahh'
"Honorifics?" I said coldly standing there. He stood up from his seat and walked towards me.
I spoke again " did you forget your manners at home just like your brain , jackass?"

He stepped closer to me and bent to the level of ear and huskily whispered " maybe I forgot my manners and brain at home...." He agreed and stepped even more closer. His turso slightly touching mine. He continued with a smirk "....but I didn't forget my dick at my home. Wanna see?" He said making me surprised.

What a jerk. I pushed his chest with one of my hand making him stumble a bit  " And I didn't forget that I have the power to fire you either. Wanna see?" I fired back at him with a straight face.

His smile faded and he said holding his nape for a moment " but I'm elder than you in age".

" And I'm elder than you in position. even?" I said. He rolled his eyes and said " whatever. Good morning y/n-ssii "  " better" I said ignoring his 'good morning' . " Quit both of you" uncle kim shouted making our attention towards him. " Just eat the breakfast first" he said and gestured us to take the seats. I walked towards the table ignoring his presence.

"Ajuhmma where are my car keys?" I asked to my mid-aged maid. Before she could reply this flirt has to interrupt again " why ? Why just the car keys when you have a whole demigod at your service" he flirted again with a cooky smile pointing towards himself with both of his hands.

"Don't be so full of yourself" I said sternly. A part of me said ' demigod, you ? ' and laughed internally. While the other one agreed ' wasn't wrong though'

" Why using different ways of transportation to go to the same destination" he said and smirked. Then the next thing I knew was him dragging me after he held my hand gently. This man's really got guts. Fearless huh? 
He opened the door for me and we drove away.
______________________________________