CHAPTER ELEVEN

<MILAN, ITALY> Sunday, July 27 2:00am

<MILAN, ITALY>
Sunday, July 27 2:00am

"Aleksander?" I questioned seeing him sitting on my bed.

"What are you doing in my room at two in the fucking morning?" I said in a tired tone.

I just wanna get back to bed and sleep.

"Did you know that you hug a pillow when you sleep? It's as if you were hugging someone like if you wanted to have someone sleep next to you" he said with a smirk resting on his face.

"So what if I hug a pillow while I'm sleeping, wait why the hell are you watching me sleep you creep" I said, crossing my arms over my chest.

He smirked, walking towards me "Don't lie you like it."

"Me like you watching me sleep no, it's creepy as fuck," I rolled my eyes. He would be the last person I'd want watching me.

"I bet if I even fucked you right now you would like it" He whispered in my ear.

"With that tiny micro thing? I wouldn't even feel a thing" I said as he leant his head down in front of mine, "If micro counts you screaming my name all night, you would feel it" he said smirking.

"You can't feel a dick if it's micro sized dumbass"

"You want me to prove it to you?" He asked, making me feel his cold icy breath.

"Your breathe fucking smells like onions" I said almost bursting into laughter.

"And you smell like fucking fish"
Now that's just rude. My body is washed every single day, and if anyone smells like fish it would be Aubrey from high school.

Sure I do, Mr. I have a micro sized dick" I tease walking towards my bed.
"Well, you want me to prove it's not micro because I have women gagging on it and you will too" he said, and I almost bursted out laughing.

"Never would I go near that little thing that's really funny" my laughter recedes when he grabs my neck again and tightens his grip, leaving little room for me to breathe.

"I have anything but a small dick, so I would watch how you speak to me before I fuck you until you can't breathe anymore" He said and walked out of the room.

"Asshole" I mutter while getting into bed.

Why are my panties wet?

Discharge?

Eww, fuck no that shit is gross.

I grabbed the covers, throwing them over me before closing my eyes and falling asleep.