CHAPTER THIRTY FOUR

<MILAN, ITALY> Wednesday, September 9 4:00pm

<MILAN, ITALY>
Wednesday, September 9 4:00pm

Why am I such an asshole?

Everyone is worried because Elena has been missing. When she left the house she was crying. I should've gone after her but the asshole I am, I let her leave the house when she wasn't in the best condition to drive.

The next morning there was a report of her car crashing but they couldn't find her body, not even her phone. The only thing of her that was in there was her wallet and those god damn sunglasses she loves.

I walked into the kitchen grabbing a beer bottle and drinking it. Usually I don't drink beer because it tastes and smells bad but I need it. I turned around to see Avery looking up at me with a glare. I rolled my eyes, downing the rest of the beer.

"If I wasn't two months pregnant I would beat your ass it's your fault Elena is missing" she said and Elias walked into the room.

"I told you that Avery would destroy you if you had hurt Elena" He said.

"Shut the fuck up she couldn't even hurt a fly" I chuckled, "she's all talk" I said with a smirk.

"You wish just wait until this baby gets out of me I'm going to poke your fuck eyes out with just my fucking fingers" She said with her fucking smile.

"I'd like to see you try"

"Don't test her Aleksander, some of us don't want you dead"

I shrugged my shoulders walking out of the room and walked outside walking to my car and calling one of my best hackers.

"Jerry I want you to track Elena Russo's phone if I don't have a destination in the next five hours your whole family line is dead" I said and ended the call.

Why do you even care? You should be happy she's dead? That means no more cheating Elena in your life.

Shut up.

You know I'm right.

That's the bad thing because I don't know why I care for her.

She's only a fuck.

I began driving towards the place where her car crashed. After ten minutes I arrived and got out of my car and walked down the hill that her car went down. She could have driven herself into the river but luckily a broken down tree saved her.

"Looking for someone?" A deep voice asks from behind me.

I turned around rolling my eyes seeing Gonzalez. He was dressed in a suit, a tight one that looks too small for him. I don't know how he can even breathe.

"What do you want?" I asked as he smirked, walking closer to me.

"Just looking for evidence," he says. "You think it was the Spanish mafia?" He asked.

"How do you know about the Spanish mafia?" I asked.

"I have my ways" He says with his ugly smirk still on his face. I rolled my eyes looking around the car looking for anything even if it's the smallest bit to find her.

STOP CARING.

I growled to my inner thoughts though he is right I need to stop just let her go she ruined my life anyway she fucking cheated on me so why should I help look for her.

I looked up from the ground seeing that he's gone.

Fucking Gonzalez

I drove back home after not being able to find or see anything for two hours within the last hour I got a phone call saying she's in florida fucking florida I told Angelo about it and he said he's already on his way to his private jet.

But the question is should I go too.

When I got back to the Russo's residence I walked inside seeing it was dark like pitch black dark I ignored the off feeling and walked up the stairs going straight into the room that I'm staying at.

Hearing a really loud low barking sound I looked out the blinds. Three SUVs drove into the parking lot and parked before a bunch of guards got out and came running into the house. I heard footsteps running up the steps. I quickly locked the door and bathroom before hiding in the closet.

Stupid right?

There was banging on the door and I just stood there and stayed quiet. If they kill me they kill me. Everything happens for a reason.

"Fuck this stupid door" one of them yelled.

It was a few minutes of them yelling at the door how pathetic I could've kicked it down a million years ago.

The door got kicked down and I watched all the guards come in and check over the bedroom. Two of them knocked the door open walking into the bathroom. They all walked in there and when they couldn't find anything one of them yelled Frustratingly.

"Find the fucker before I rip each and everyone of your heads off" He yelled before the guards scurried off.

All the guards looked scared to death and scurried off to follow their leader's order. Gladly I have a burner iphone in here that's connected to the security system.

I went on the app looking over the footage seeing guards coming out and in from almost every room a sick fuck even came out of Avery's room with her underwear Elias won't be to happy about that he'll probably rise hell on the earth surprisingly no one went or came out of Elena's room.

"No one is fucking here" the leader yells, "she should be fucking here" she grabbed a vase throwing it at the ground.

"I won't leave until we at least got something of hers that will lead to something" He said and sped down the halls overlooking in every single room in the house like before.

I was in the closet for a good three hours before they left there so stupid they didn't even check the closet.

I walked out seeing a bunch of missed calls and text messages from my parents but one of them surprised me. One was from a person I never expected.

Elena.

• Thoughts?

• Thoughts?

Vote, comment, and share to your friends

Word count: 1042

Next update: August 5th

Don't forget to follow the instagram

- Soulsloverlife