CHAPTER EIGHTEEN

<ROME, ITALY> Thursday, August 7  3:00pm

<ROME, ITALY>
Thursday, August 7 3:00pm

"What the fuck?"

Elias was staring with his mouth dropped. I released my mouth from Jackson's dick and wiped my mouth before putting a pillow over his dick and standing up from the ground.

"Have you ever heard of knocking?" I asked, placing my hands on my hips.

"Have you ever heard of locking a door?" Aleksander asked.

"Oh I'm sorry, I didn't realize I had to lock the door, I mean this is my room, so I can do anything I want in it, even if it means fucking my boyfriend." I said, stepping in front of him and glaring at him.

"The least you could've done was put a sock on the door to let us know you're a whore for the time being" Aleksander said and I fisted my fists in balls wanting to really punch him in his face.

"At least I don't fuck a new women everyday"

"At least I don't take videos of it bitch"

"At least I'm not fifty baby women's daddy's"

"Suck my dick"

"No thanks. You probably have an std and it's obviously small because that's what kind of energy you give off of small dick energy" I said with a smirk playing off of my lips.

He grabs my neck pushing me to the walk and leans his lips right next to my ear "How about we you see for yourself" he whispers and I groan pushing him away from me.

He just smirked at me backing up. "I know you want to" and with a wink he began walking out of the room.

"We were just asking if you wanna watch a movie with us" Elias said.

Totally forgot that he was here.

"Give us ten minutes to finish up" I said and he rolled his eyes playfully walking out of the room I shut the door and remembered to lock the door.

I walked over to Jackson getting back down on my knees "Shall I finish?" I asked with a smirk and he grabbed my hair again before he began fucking my mouth like before.

Ten minutes turned into fucking hours I mean he said he wanted to give me something in return so he went down on my for about an hour and a half and holy I've never came that many times for a long ass time.

As soon as we got out of the shower, Jackson just couldn't keep his hands off my pussy, so he finger fucked me. And I had to take a shower again which I made sure I was alone. By the time we got out it was seven o'clock.

I grabbed a graphic tee and some gray pj shorts putting them on. I walked down stairs seeing Avery, Alex, Elias, and Aleksander sleeping on the couch while Rapunzel played. I sneaked into the kitchen, grabbing a glass and pouring it with water.