CHAPTER FIFTY TWO

<MILAN, ITALY> Thursday, October 10 7:00am

<MILAN, ITALY>
Thursday, October 10 7:00am

It's been two days since I had the miscarriage and the worst part is I don't even know how to feel about it.

I woke up this morning and just started balling my eyes out. I walked out of the bathroom in sweatpants and a crew neck with my hair in braids like it has been like for the last two days. I haven't even showered since super early yesterday when my mom took me to the hospital.

I've been cooped up in my room. I have no motivation, no appetite. It's the exact definition of depression.

The only person I have seen since is my mom. I see Avery a couple times but she and Elias are baby shower planning even if it's two months away I lay back in my bed and scroll through social media.

While trying to drain the water out of my eyes someone knocks on the door knowing it's my mom I say a quiet 'come in' keeping my eyes on my phone the person comes I hear loud heavy steps.

I turned my head seeing Aleksander with a gift bag in his hands. I scrunch my eyebrows together. He smiles while walking towards me. I sit up and he puts the bag in front of me.

"Thanks" I said with a small smile.

I opened the gift bag and saw a bunch of different kinds of candy and snacks along with some plushes and a soft blanket that was heavy . How did he even be able to carry this whole bag?

"Your mom said you've had bad period cramps so I went to the store" He grinned like a kid getting a toy at the store.

"Thank you for everything" I said.

"Yeah and don't be embarrassed it happens" He shrugs.

He was about to leave but I grabbed his wrist keeping him from leaving.

"Could you stay? Maybe we could watch some movies if your okay with it" I said nervously.

"Yeah of course" He slid in the bed with me.

"On one condition you have to take a shower after the first one" He says taking all the candy out and laying it on the bed.

I grabbed my remote by turning on the tv. I clicked on Disney plus playing tangled. I layed back on the bed and watched the movie.

Thirty minutes into the movie I felt a pain in my lower stomach. I ignored it for thirty more minutes then remembered I forgot to take the pills. I sat up opening the drawer and taking two of the pills.

"I'm gonna go to the bathroom" I said standing up.

I did my business and rebraided my hair because it was looking a little rough. I washed my hands and walked back out of the room. When I looked up I saw Aleksander holding my medicine container.

Shit.

I forgot to put it back.

"What the hell are you doing with Misoprostol?" He asked with a glare.