CHAPTER FIFTY SEVEN

<MILAN, ITALY>

Thursday, October 17 3:00pm

I've been ignoring Aleksander for the past two days. I can't look at him without thinking of the dream. I obviously told Avery about it and she said it was just a nightmare and it obviously won't come true.

Alex also told me he and Jackson broke up because they don't wanna do long distance. Jackson is living in Miami with his step dad for a while.

He hasn't been the same since.

Me and Avery were at this new cafe in town. They had really good baked goods. Their cheesecake was so devine and the building's architecture was so unique.

"So how is the baby shower planning going?" I asked, sipping my water.

"It's alright we decided to choose the colors black and gold. I don't know how men can have black as one of their favorite colors" She said, drinking her iced coffee.

I laughed while she began to tell all the 'weird' things about Elias when we walked out of the coffee shop. It was four o' clock Avery and I drove back to my place.

When we walked inside it reeked with alcohol and weed, and is that marihuana?

"Okay who the fuck is smoking that drug" Mama bear say walking towards the three boys.

"Cmon baby calm down it's just marihuana it's not that bad" Elias says clearly out of his mind.

Avery slapped him across his face "I'm carrying your child and you're getting high off your ass" She yelled at him while the other two smoked coke.

Me and Avery walked up the stairs going into my room seeing it completely destroyed what the fuck.

"Umm...did someone break in?" Avery said.

"With those high ass's probably" I said and began to clean up around the room.

Once me and Avery finished cleaning up we heard screaming outside of my door. I groaned while opening it. All three of them were in their boxers and had capes around them while they ran up and down the halls.

What the hell.

What other drugs are they on? I rolled my eyes when Alex threw a pillow at me saying I was a devil.

"Watch out, she might curse us with her poison powers?" Elias screamed running behind Aleksander.

"What the fuck is happening" Avery whispered.

"Should we call Aleksander's parents?" I suggest.

"Let's wait at least twenty minutes" She says.

"AHH A DEMON" Alex and Elias attack Aleksander punching him.

"Holy shit" I mumbled.

"Now get the next one" Elias says and they run down the stairs and out the terrace.