CHAPTER FORTY THREE

<MILAN, ITALY>Friday, September 25 10:00am

<MILAN, ITALY>
Friday, September 25 10:00am

I have been ignoring Angelo and pretty much everyone except my mother and father. Avery and Alex flew back to the Uk with Jackson, one of their cousins went into labor.

My father and brother have a mafia meeting in Vegas tomorrow so they have to head to their flight. Angelo has tried to talk to me but I keep giving him my gorgeous middle finger.

Irina and Rowan are at a business meeting right now. Why does everyone have meetings?

Aleksander and Elias are playing glow in the dark star wars upstairs.

Okay that was a joke.

Though I wouldn't be surprised if they were.

"C'mon El you can't ignore me forever" Angelo says in a pleading tone.

Wanna bet?

I flipped him off for the millionth time today.

I stood up from the couch and gave my father a goodbye hug before him and my 'brother' left for their flight.

My mom was crying, she hates being separated from dad. She can't even sleep without him so she'll probably be facetime him every night. He always gets her to fall asleep.

When my mom turned to me her face was flat though her eyes were still teary she walked towards me and grabbed my hands.

"Now that everyone is gone tell me what happened in that horrible place" She said and I looked down.

"But Aleksander and Elias are here"

"They left an hour ago, they went grocery shopping for me" She said and I sighed in surender.

"He did it again mama" I confessed.

After telling my mom everything that happened while I was there the both of us were in tears and she was also furious. I knew she would tell my dad either in person when he gets back or on the phone later.

I got up from the couch and went into the kitchen. I was so hungry I haven't eaten for a day and a half because I know if I do eat I'll just throw it all up. I grabbed an apple and decided to just go with that.

My mom walked into the kitchen "I'm going to take a nap if you need anything don't be shy" She said walking upstairs.

I smile while eating a apple.

About three hours later the boys walked in with three guards plus them carrying grocery bags. They placed them all on the table. I stood where I was watching them move around putting everything away while the guards went back to 'guarding'.

I watched Aleksander's back muscles flex. He wasn't wearing what he usually wears. He was wearing a tight shirt and black jeans, a casual look and his muscles sure were flexing like they should.