CHAPTER TWENTY SIX

<BRANZI, ITALY>

<BRANZI, ITALY>

Monday, August 21 5:30pm

She's been in the bathroom for about and hour and every time I've tried talking to her she either says 'leave me alone' or 'go fuck your self' the worst part is she left me in the car alone really hard so I had to jerk off in her dad's car.

I knocked on  the door once more but it was quiet for a while.

"Elena come on, we have a mission in less than an hour" I said and I heard movement behind the door.

Maybe she's mad at you.

She hates me already because we're enemies.

And why would she be mad?

Maybe because you called her a person that you just fuck I mean you basically called her a prostitute.

Well, that's what she is. She's just a fuck to me nothing more and she never will be anything more. I won't go through the pain of being cheated on again because I wasn't the same person after that.

"Elena get out of here before I fucking knock the door down" I yelled through the door.

I heard the door click and Elena walked out of the bathroom in the same outfit. I rolled my eyes knowing I won't be able to get her to change. She's gonna make me have a hard cock for the whole night.

She grabbed her phone that was charging and walked out of the room, her ass almost hanging out of her skirt.

A skirt I hope to be on the floor later tonight.

I walked to the driver seat unlocking the car and starting it once the car was heated up a bit I began driving to the venom nightclub that Javier Santiago is supposed to be at.

It was about ten minutes before we got to the club and Elena immediately got out ignoring me and heading towards the entrance.

"Okay what the fuck is your problem" I ask yelling at Elena.

"You" She said and flipped me off going inside.

I rolled my eyes following her inside of the club when I entered she was nowhere to be found. I groaned going to the bar to get a drink. A lady smiled walking to me. She was about mid thirties.

"What can I get you?" She asked, grabbing out her notepad.

"Tequila"

"Just tequila?" She asked, a weird look on her face.

I nodded my head as she wrote it down, going and grabbing a glass and a bottle of tequila. I sat here and waited.

The only bad thing about this mission is both me and Javier know each other because we use to be friends that was until he betrayed me and was a assassin from the spanish mafia getting information from me and giving it to fucking Gonzalez and he was a fucking sniper for him too.

When I got my drink, I took a few sips and a blonde lady sat beside me. She kinda looks like Camille that I totally didn't forget about. I guess I kind of forgot about having a wife I guess fucking around with Elena really took my mind off of it and made me forget.

I felt her gaze on me so I turned my head towards her and looked her up and down, seeing her dressed in a short dress that doesn't even cover her ass and barely covers half of her tits, and you can see her nipples through her dress. But I'm not complaining, I don't mind seeing her tits at all.

She's hot I could totally fuck her but not right now so I send her a wink before finishing my ding in one gulp I heard her giggle and I smirked she scooted her ass closer to me and rubbed her hand over my forearm.

"You're really sexy, wanna go into the bathroom?" She asked seductively.

"I would but I want three more of these" I said and she rolled her eyes.

"How about you drink the drinks while I suck you off" she suggests and I heard a snort from behind us.

The both of us turned around to see Elena with her arms crossed. I raised an eyebrow when she stood beside me.

"Trust me you wouldn't be able to handle his cock in your slutty mouth. You would probably only last three seconds and be done and run out of the bathroom like a cowardly slut" Elena said and the blonde's eyes got full of tears before running off.

"You ran off my new fuck buddy seriously" I groaned standing up from the chair glaring down at her.

"Good because she distracted you from the mission you were probably going to go fuck her in the bathroom while I killed and did everything while your dick was in both ends of a women" She said before walking away.

"Why do you care jealous?" I said using her own words.

"No," she said before disappearing into the crowd of dancers I followed her. When she stopped she turned to me "In the last fifteen minutes I've killed three people" and then she continued walking towards the vip lounge.

"Damn" I mutter looking at her ass. "Stop looking at my ass and pay attention you man whore jackass" She said bending over looking into the lounge.

When her ass suddenly touched me I felt my dick harden in seconds and It wanted to get out and go inside Elena but it couldn't because Elena and I are on a mission.

Suddenly Elena stood back up and turned around towards me with a smirk "By the way Javier is in a car heading back to Milan I just wanted to find out which man I'm gonna be fucking and I also took care of everything while you were at the bar about to fuck that stripper" She said before entering the lounge and sitting on a mans lap.

What the fuck? Now I have a hard cock for teasing me. I groaned walking to the bar hoping some women will see me and then I can get a free blowjob. Luckily, two brunettes sat beside me with smirks on their faces, while they practically drooled all over me. I placed my hand high on the side of the brunette on my right, and the same on the other on my left. Both girls looked at each other, biting their lips and looking me up and down. They were both wearing the same dress, except one had pink, and the other had white. I stood up and looked at them both.

"Wanna go to a hotel?" I asked

Both of them nodded their heads following me to the car.

Fuck Elena she can walk to the hotel. I don't care and she can fuck in a bed that I fucked two twins in I don't fucking care.

You going to say fuck again?

Yes.

• Finally a Aleksander pov even though it's short but it's been a while

Vote, comment, and share to your friends

Word count: 1222

Next update: July 10th

Don't forget to follow the instagram

- Soulsloverlife