CHAPTER FIFTY

<MILAN, ITALY> Saturday, October 3 2:00pm

<MILAN, ITALY>
Saturday, October 3 2:00pm

I walked out of the car knowing exactly what I'm here for and annoyed as I am I put a smile on my face seeing my parents at the entrance waiting for me and Aleksander.

"Principessa" My father said, kissing my head.

I smiled. "Hi, how was your trip?" I asked.

"It was great I got just a million dollars from gambling though it was boring" He said and I shook my head laughing.

I turned to my mom who was waiting for me to hug her.

"Oh tesoro I missed you so much" She said.

I smiled. "Me too mama."

"I wish you could just move back but I know Aleksander will give you plenty of company" She winks at me.

I rolled my eyes as we walked into the hospital. My mom walked up to the desk signing me in and we all waited patiently. About thirty minutes later I got called in. I followed the nurse into a room where she had me sit down while she grabbed a clipboard.

"So I will be asking you some questions" She said with a small smile.

"Okay" I said.

"Have you felt any of these recently nauseous, dizziness, tiredness, bloating?" She asked.

"Yeah" I said, scrunching my eyebrows in confusion.

What is this going on about.

"Late period?" She asked.

Now realizing it I haven't had my period for a while.

"Yeah"

"I want you to pee in a cup so we can take some tests" She said, handing me a plastic cup.

"Umm....thank you" I said awkwardly.

The nurse led me to the bathroom. She handed me a cup of water and I went inside while she waited for me outside along with my mom. After drinking a cup of water, I sat on the toilet and peed inside it.

After I was done I washed my hands and wrapped a few paper towels around it and walked out. I handed the cup to the nurse and she led us back to the room. I sat down on the bed and my mom sat down on the chair.

"I'm gonna go get this tested then I'll be right back for now Nurse Jane will ask some more questions" She said leaving the clipboard and leaving.

More questions?

Great.

After a few minutes a young looking Nurse came inside she smiled picking up the clipboard and sitting on the rolly chair.

"I'm gonna start asking some questions and if you get uncomfortable just let me know" She said and I nodded my head.
"Recently have you ever woken up and felt a pain in your vaginal area?" She asked.

"Sometimes" I confessed.

"And your lower stomach?"

"Yes"

What the fuck is this?

"How many times a day do you usually throw up and how many times a week?" She asked, writing down on the clipboard.

"Usually it's in the morning and then after I eat and before I go to bed at night and it's like everyday" I said and she nodded writing down on the clipboard.

"Would you be comfortable if we have you change into a gown and if we check over your body?" She asked and I nodded my head.

"Yeah" I said.

The nurse gave me a gown and exited the room so that I could change once I was. I patiently waited for the nurse to come back. When she did she checked all over my body even down there which I was kinda shy about because I get waxed down there every month.

After she was done she said that the Nurse would be back to give me some test results. I changed back into my clothes and patiently waited. After about ten minutes she came back and sat down.

"So I got a few tests and for what your clipboard says it would make sense" She said, taking in a breath.

"Your pregnant"

A gasp left my mouth and tears brimmed in my eyes.

No I can't.

Unless.

"And by Jane checking you out it shows that you were raped and if you want you can abort the baby or put it up for adoption" She said.

I was too lost for words that I couldn't even speak.

This can't be happening.

Why me?

I can't bring this baby into the world knowing it was only created through it's mother being raped and I know raising it it will only remind me of him.

I don't wanna abort this child, I mean that's cruel.

"I wanna think about it" I said standing up.

"That's toataly fine, have a good rest of your day" she said with a smile.

Me and my mom walked out and I began breaking down. My mom frowned, hugging me and rubbed my back, calming me down.

"I-I don't know what to do mama" I said wetting her shoulder with my tears.

"It's okay you'll figure it out" she pulled away from the hug. "I'm so sorry I wasn't there for you. I wish I was so then that motherfucker couldn't even breathe" She said.

We walked out and saw my dad and Aleksander waiting on chairs near the entrance. My mom walked up to my father while I stood there alone. I didn't even know what to do right now because the only thing on my mind was sleep.

• Tbh I didn't really know how to write out this chapter so I just didn't really think and just wrote so my apologies if there's any errors

Vote, comment, and share to your friends

Word count: 950

Next update: August 22nd

Don't forget to follow the instagram

- Soulsloverlife