CHAPTER TWENTY EIGHT

<BRANZI, ITALY>Saturday, August 22 10:45am

<BRANZI, ITALY>
Saturday, August 22 10:45am

"We have another guy to kill" Aleksander said walking towards me, I rolled my eyes. I finished putting my hair in a braid, and grabbed my phone walking out of the room behind him.

"Who is it?" I asked.

"Some guy called Ralph," he said.

"I was with a guy named Ralph last night until he showed me that Alex and Jackson were hooking up and then he ran off" I said, and he gave me a confused look.

"As in your best friend and fake boyfriend?"

"He is my boyfriend"

He rolled his eyes, "Sure he is" He said unlocking the car "How about you just save yourself the trouble and admit that your fake dating Jackson" I got in the car and felt the need to punch him in his ugly ass face.

How is he ugly one minute but a greek god the next.

I have no idea.

"Why would you even fake date him you have no reason to-" A smirk lifts up on Aleksander's face as he leans in towards my face. "Unless you're trying to avoid someone" he says, gripping my jaw with his hand.

"And why would you have no emotion of your boyfriend cheating on you with your best friend?" He asked, backing out of the parking lot.

"Why's it a problem you never cried when I 'cheated' on you"

Dude you basically just admitted to something you never did.

Was he ever gonna drop it?

Good point.

"At Least you admit to it and by the way I cried for about a month and a half before I turned angry and took my anger out on killing sprees" He said proudly as if he just earned a reward.

"Well it's not like you'll drop it if I don't admit to something I never did" I said and by the corner of my eye I saw him roll his eyes.

Bitch.

"Don't lie we both know what and who you did"

Who?

When the car stopped I opened my very tired eyes looking around. I see that we are at a crappy looking motel with that flickering light that you always see in horror movies.

"Hurry up and get out time's wasting" Aleksander says slamming the door.

Jeez what's his deal?

Male period.

Don't even start.

I got out of the car walking behind mister angry while he takes big heavy steps up the stairs while looking down at his phone. I just walk behind him being a useless sidekick.