CHAPTER SIXTY FOUR

<MILAN, ITALY>Thursday, December 24 9:00am

<MILAN, ITALY>
Thursday, December 24 9:00am

"IT'S CHRISTMAS EVE"

I yelled running into the kitchen when I woke up this morning, which was less than ten minutes ago. I brushed my teeth, slid on my Christmas tree slippers and ran down satiras as fast as I could.

"Yes it is" Aleksander chuckled, facing the stove.

My smile spread across my face as I walked toward the kitchen, watching Aleksander's back muscles flex. He's so fucking hot. I wrapped my arms around his waist.

"What you making?" I asked.

"Christmas breakfast"

I stood beside Aleksander seeing Christmas shaped pancakes. I totally forgot how good Aleksander was in the kitchen when we were younger and we were alone at his house. He would make me anything I asked and it always turned out amazing.

"How do you do it?"

"Cook?" He said with a questionable look.

"Yeah you make it look so easy and it tastes so good. When I try it's either gross or burnt somehow" I said and he chuckled. grabbing my waist pulling me in front of him.

"Let me guide you" He said.

He placed my hand on the spatula and he guided me to flip the pancake. When it flipped it was a light brown golden color. I smiled and this time I didn't get burnt all the other times I had.

We waited around four minutes until we flipped the other one and it came out perfectly. I jumped up and down excitedly.

"Whenever you see the steam coming up that's when you wanna flip it" He said, kissing me cheek.

"Thank you" I said, still jumping up and down.

I stopped jumping when I felt something behind my butt I turned to Aleksander with a frown. I looked down then back at Aleksander.

"Sorry I forgot that your dick was there" I said.

He shrugged as if it was nothing. "It's alright I'll be back, give me two minutes" He said walking into the bathroom.

It takes that long to jerk off?

Damn, I can't say I'm surprised. I mean with him fingering me it takes me less than five minutes until I have to come. I just wait longer because I like feeling him and now I'm horny squeezing my thighs together because of my dirty thoughts that are in my head.

I flipped another pancake but it wasn't quite golden, more of a champagne color. I frowned, groaning how come I can only do things perfectly when he's right next to me.

Technically he is next to you because the bathroom is right across the way.

And damn did I hear his grunts and curse words.