CHAPTER TWENTY

<ROME, ITALY> Friday, August 9  5:30am

<ROME, ITALY>
Friday, August 9 5:30am

All my bags were packed except for my sweat jacket that I brought to which I can't find. I've looked all over The place and still can't find it. I shrugged shoulders, zipped up my last suitcase and walked out of the room.

"Hey printsessa" Aleksander says from behind.

"Hey asshole," I said with a fake smile. "What do you want?" I asked and he rolled his eyes stepping closer to me.

"I wanna have my fingers buried in your pussy again" he smirked, gripping my hips. "We have a plane to catch" I removed his hands and walked down the stairs with my suitcases.

When I walked into the kitchen Elias was cutting fruit and Alex was at the stove cooking something there were guards downstairs they kindly took my suitcases and walked outside to the car.

I looked to the right seeing Avery on her phone watching - am I seeing things - no way is she watching my little pony.

"What the fuck are you watching" I ask leaning over he shoulder.

"Watching my little pony it's actually really funny. I love pinkie pie, she's my favorite" She says pausing the episode.

"When I get pregnant I hope to god my hormones aren't like yours"

"Well that's kinda offensive" She said and I rolled my eyes walking into the kitchen seeing Alex flipping pancakes on the stove. I sit down on one of the barstools beside a smoking Aleksander.

"When do we leave?" I ask Elias that's in front of me, putting a bunch of different kinds of fruits in a bowl.

"We're leaving at 6 o'clock so that we're there by 6:15 because the plane takes off at 6:45" He said, pouring some honey in with the fruit, eww.

"I despise honey" I said and he looked at me rolling his eyes "This is for Avery she ordered me to make this" He said taking the bowl and a fork to Avery.

"Here you go El '' Alex says, placing a plate of food in front of me.

"Thank you"

After everyone was done eating we cleaned up around the house making sure we didn't leave anything behind. We hurried up into the car and headed towards the airport.

"I want mcdonalds" Avery randomly says.

"Didn't you just eat?" I asked and she sent me a glare.

"Yeah, Well I'm pregnant and I want more food and what I want right now is a ten piece chicken nugget meal with a strawberry milkshake" She said, turning her face to Elias with a pout on her face.

"Fine, we'll get some food at the airport before we leave" Elias said, throwing his head back on the seat.
When we arrived at the airport Aleksander ordered the guards to take the suitcases to the private jet that we'll be leaving on. Then we all walked where the McDonalds was and Avery was overjoyed.