CHAPTER THIRTY TWO

<MILAN, ITALY> Thursday, September 3 6:00pm

<MILAN, ITALY>
Thursday, September 3 6:00pm

Eleven days.

Eleven days since I heard from Aleksander.

I'm getting ready to go look at this penthouse I might be buying. I need to get away from Aleksander, not that he even talks to me. I just need to get out of here alone.

He doesn't even wanna be near me he even takes his food up to his room and eats it dude is actually avoiding me.

"Hey gorgeous," Alex says, walking in my room.

I finish putting my loops in my ears and I slip on my white vans before walking out of my room. Alex is going with me so that I have 'protection' . I didn't get to say anything before my dad said 'good she needs protection' so now here I am getting in Alex's bugatti.

"Are you and Jackson dating?" I asked out of awkward silence.

"Yeah I asked him out the other day" he confessed.

"Cute," I said with a smile.

It took us thirty minutes to get to the building and may I just say it's ginormous in person it has to be at least two hundred feet high it even touches the clouds.

Don't exaggerate.

Shut up you know nothing.
Alex and I walked in the building getting stopped by a woman in a uniform that matches the maroon and black colors of the building. I gave her a small smile and she returned one.

"Can I help you guys with anything?" She asked.

"I'm here for a tour with Tyler" I said, looking around the gorgeous building.

"Of course he is just finishing up in a meeting. It should only take-" she checks her watch "-maybe ten minutes tops" she said and guided us to some chairs.

"You can wait and have something to snack on and a drink if you'd like our food bar is open" She said pointing to a big area of food and bottled drinks.

Alex walks to the bar grabbing three slices of cheesecake.

I sat on the chair and waited patiently. About fifteen minutes passed and a door behind the desk clerk's desk opened and around six guys walked out most of them leaving except one.

"Elena" The guy called and I walked up to him.

"You must be Tyler wood, am I correct?"

"Yes and you're here for a penthouse please follow me" Me and Alex followed him into the elevator and the elevator went up to the highest floor and walked out he walked down the hall and at the end he took out a key opening the door and damn I almost gasped.

It's gorgeous.

A gold chandelier hanging from the ceiling, glass windows with remote control curtains, a huge ass kitchen with marble floors, the penthouse was white with black kitchen cabinets.