CHAPTER FORTY FOUR

<MILAN, ITALY> Saturday, September 26 8:00am

<MILAN, ITALY>
Saturday, September 26 8:00am

I must have slept through the night yesterday because I woke up with tear dried cheeks.

I smelled the scent of bacon and got up from bed. I went into the bathroom and did my skincare then took a shower.

I walked out and got dressed in leggings and an oversized sweatshirt and I slipped on my nike socks and nike slides. Before I left my room I braided my hair and went downstairs.

I was greeted with my mom first then everyone else. Sadly my father still isn't home so it's just Me, my mom, Irina, Rowan, Elias, and Aleksander I walked to the table and sat down. I poured some orange juice and gulped it down god I was thirsty.

I grabbed some bacon and french toast. Everyone began eating and had a conversation. I just sat there and ate my food quietly.

"Sweetie, do you have anything planned for today?" My mother asked.

"Yeah I'm going to set up my phone and then I have to make a phone call" I said standing up putting my dish in the sink.

"Okay well I wanna take you to the mall afterwards" She said.

"Alright" I smiled.

I walked out of the kitchen grabbing the phone and walking upstairs. When I got to my room I sat on my bed and began setting up the phone. Once I was done I smiled at the phone. What an upgrade. My last phone was smaller and didn't have as much storage.

I didn't have any contacts on the phone so I added my mom and dad first and then my brother and of course my three best friends Alex, Avery, and Elias.

I dialed a number into my phone and it rang about three seconds before someone finally answered.

"Hello?" Someone asked.

"Tyler wood?"

"This is him" He said.

"Hi, it's Elena Russo here. I signed a contract for a penthouse a little over a month ago and well I'll be coming in later today" I said and it was quiet for a while.

"Yeah that should be fine, glad to know you're okay. I heard that you were missing for a month" He said.

"Thanks" I said and before I knew it I ended the phone call.

I looked around my room and decided today was when I'm going to pack. I'll probably just pack a week's worth of clothes and then I can just buy more clothes when I go shopping with mom later.

I grabbed two of my suitcases and placed them on the bed I packed all the clothing in one suitcase along with my air forces, black converse, and black and white jordans in the other suitcase I put my accessories, skincare, hygiene items, and my straightener in the small suitcase in my small bag I placed my computer, chargers, and headphones inside the bag I moved the suitcases in front of my bed I then grabbed my phone and wallet looking at my phone I couldn't believe the time.

A dangerous game On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara