CHAPTER THIRTEEN

<MILAN, ITALY> Friday, August 1 7:00am

<MILAN, ITALY>
Friday, August 1 7:00am

While Irina cried in my arms, I hugged her. It had just been announced that Aleksander was in the hospital. His unconscious body was found in a hotel room with a stab wound.

Rowan Aleksander's dad is already at the hospital. In the meantime, my mom and I comforted Irina on the couch while Angelo, Elias, and my dad went to find out who did this to Aleksander, and Avery and Alex are still sleeping, no surprise there.

The door opened and there stood Rowan and Aleksander stood behind him as they walked in. Irina stood from the couch running to him before bringing him in for a hug.

"As she pulled away from him, she said, "Topolino, you scared me half to death.". "Is your wound okay, does it hurt, are you hungry, do you need rest, do you need-" she gets cut off by Aleksander.

"Mama I'm fine, it's not a big deal" Aleksander said.

"Not that big of a deal? This is a big deal, Aleksander. You were stabbed in the stomach and were unconscious for over three hours before being hospitalized for a whole day." She yells at him before pulling him into the kitchen.

"Your gonna sit down and eat something then I'm going to take you back upstairs to your room so that you can rest" She said, grabbing a frying pan and a few eggs from the fridge.

I walked into the kitchen grabbing an apple and sat on the bar stool beside Aleksander. He smoked before turning his gaze in my direction.

"Did you come here just to wish me well?" he sarcastically asked.

Rolling my eyes, I said, "I came here to mention that the stripper you were about to fuck did not even do a half ass job. Does she even know how to stab someone? Like wh-" I took a bite of the apple as I stopped myself from rambling.

"Here sweetie some eggs and bacon" Irina said, putting a plate of food in front of him. "Eat up before they get cold."

"Yeah, eat up before they get cold" I tease before leaving the kitchen.
"Where's your boyfriend?" He asked before I could leave the kitchen.

"Why?" I asked.

"I didn't see him and well you guys looked so clingy when he got here I was wondering" He said turning in the chair.

"Fine if you must know he's in the gym working out" I said and walked out of the kitchen and inside the living room.

I walked up the stairs and went inside of my bedroom seeing Lucky and Mila on my bed sleeping. I decided to take a shower since I didn't this morning. I mean I didn't have time when my mom called my name at five o'clock in the morning.

Before I went into the bathroom, I grabbed a cropped tank top and a pair of skinny jeans, putting them on the bed. Before I stepped into the shower, I started the shower and stripped from my clothes.

I heard barking from my room as I was applying shampoo to my hair. Is there an intruder? As the bathroom door opened, I sighed, thinking it was Jackson.

"Jackson is that you?" I asked.

When I didn't get an answer I decided to tease the person by pressing my ass against the shower door.

That's what I thought.

They don't know who they're messing with.

After I finished washing my body and hair, I wrapped a towel around my body and walked out of the bathroom, walking to my bed I put on my clothes.

 Her fit^^

Her fit^^

I blow dried and straightened my hair and put some strawberry flavored lip gloss on before walking downstairs.

"Piccolo, There you are" My dad said, walking to me.

"Did I miss something?" I asked to see everyone circling around in the living room. He smiles and says, "Yeah, we were just discussing you and the other going to the beach house in Rome for a week."

"Who all is going?" I asked.

"You, Avery, Alex, Elias, Jackson, and Aleksander."

That means I'll be with both Aleksander and Jackson. That should be fun.

"When do we leave?"

"Tomorrow"

Great now I gotta go do some packing.

"Thanks for telling me ahead of time" I said sarcastically.

After rolling his eyes, he walked back to the living room. "OK, you guys can pack, the private jet will be there tomorrow at 5 o'clock." He said and I groaned as I began walking back up the stairs.

I just got downstairs and know I got to go back upstairs only for me to pack some bags that is so fucking stupid.

I just came down stairs only to go back up to the room and pack a couple of bags, that's so stupid. As soon as I reached my bedroom, I grabbed a suitcase from my closet and set it on my bed. I opened the suitcase and started pulling clothes from my closet and organizing them into the suitcase according to their order. I arranged my pants at the bottom, followed by my shirts, my undergarments, and finally my swimsuits. My other side of the suitcase contains all of my essentials, such as shampoo, conditioner, skincare, toothbrush, and more.

As soon as I finished packing, it was eight at night. If I am going to have to get up at four in the morning, I am definitely going to need some sleep. I switched out of my clothes that I'd just worn for four hours and threw them in the hamper. Before getting into bed, I brushed my teeth and donned my rose gold satin pajamas.

"This is going to be a long week" I said before falling asleep.

• I wish I had the body to pull off that fit.

Vote, comment, and share to your friends

Word count: 999

Next update: June 7th

Don't forget to follow the instagram

- Soulsloverlife