CHAPTER FORTY SIX

<MILAN, ITALY> Friday, October 2 9:20am

<MILAN, ITALY>
Friday, October 2 9:20am

Now that it's finally october that means halloween is coming up which also means I need to get a halloween costume and decorate the house.

I've lived here for exactly three days and Ive had to sleep on a couch because no furniture has come today but thank god everything comes today sleeping on the couch is rough.

I got my couch set yesterday. It's comfy but not as comfy as a bed and I need a bed to sleep on, not a couch. I mean I am a millionaire so I should be prepared already.

I grabbed my keys and walked to the connected elevator when it dined. I walked into the lobby and I walked up to the desk where Mary was. Mary was a nice sweet young lady. She was twenty three and lived right below me.

"Elena, hi good morning how are you?" she asked with a smile.

"I'm good just going shopping for essentials" I said.

"Well, have a good time" she said before I left through the doors.

I walked to my car that was in the vip parking I got in my car before I began walking towards homegoods. I mean it's not like I need super fancy items and I'm just getting essentials for the kitchen anyway.

Not like Kim Kardashian is gonna be visiting.

When I got onto the highway I got a call from my mom. She's been calling me everyday. She misses me which is normal. I mean when your kid moves out of course your gonna be sad.

"Hi mom" I said into the phone.

"Hey sweetie what's up?" she asked.

"The sky" I said, being sarcastic.

"Well obviously but what are you doing today?" She asked.

"Well right now I'm heading to home goods to get some essentials for the kitchen and some decorations for around my apartment and other stuff then I'm probably gonna just come back home and set up all the furniture because it should be there by time I get back" I said looking at the time seeing it was now already ten.

"Wait, then how and where have you been sleeping?" She asked.

"On the couch" I said.

My mom began talking about how bad it is for me to be sleeping on the couch. I rolled my eyes laughing.

"Mom sleeping on a couch for a week won't hurt" I said.

"JJust ask Jessica that" she said, talking about her 'sister' but really she's just her best friend.

"I thought she was dead" I said and my mom gasped.

"Im joking"

"Better be" She warned "Jessica gave you everything when you were little still does in fact if I remember right she taught you how to make your first three layered cake.