CHAPTER SIXTY THREE

<MILAN, ITALY> Wednesday, December 23 10:00am

<MILAN, ITALY>
Wednesday, December 23 10:00am

It was a little over a month since Aleksander left, Irina told me he was doing stuff and that he'll be back before christmas. I don't know if that's true because tomorrow is christmas eve.

I finished wrapping my dads gift. I got him two silver watches and some of his favorite cologne that he devours himself in. My mom said 'when I first smelled it by the end of the night I couldn't walk anymore' yeah and that was before I was born.

I brought all the presents and placed them under the tree I'm currently at my parents house because I didn't have wrapping paper.

As for my mom, I got her a diamond and pearl earring and necklace set from Romabella. I got Avery a $500 gift card to anywhere. I got Angelo some condoms as a joke and got him a gift card just like Avery.

I got Elias a new gun that is a newer version of his old one. I got Alex some pikachu boxers since they blew up in the house, and I bought him a gold watch, just like my dad's but in a different color.

I got all the dogs some toys, bones and treats knowing they'd all love it and lastly I packed Aleksander's gift not knowing if he would open it. I got him the cologne he wears so much and a matching sweatshirt with the word 'boneless' on it in gray. I had a mine in my closet at home.

After placing them under the tree I walked into the kitchen to see my mom wrapping presents she doesn't do mine and Angelo's until the night before christmas eve.

"I can't believe it's almost christmas" I said sitting down at the table.

"Time flies"

I nodded, getting up from the table and grabbed some salad kits. I mixed one up quickly and sat back down eating one. I always loved salad kits. I mean they're healthy and luckily there are not just all greens.

After eating I decided I wanted to go out to the mall for a few hours. I grabbed my keys and headed to the mall. When I got there it was packed but my guards 'Mateo' and 'Marco' were with me and I walked into Zara.

I grabbed a mini denim skirt and denim corset top when I tried them on I gasped they were so fucking cute I turned around looking at it through the mirror from every angle.

I obviously took pictures and I couldn't resist from that.

I grabbed a black satin mini dress that had a deep neckline. I walked to the register seeing a nice blonde with the name tag 'maddy'. I smiled, placing the items on the counter.

"Your total is $131.70" The cashier said.

I handed her my card and she swiped it in the register. She handed me my receipt before I walked out of the store.

I spent the whole day at the mall. The guards were holding all the things I bought while we walked towards the car. I got a lot of clothes at Forever 21. It may be cheap clothing but it's cute.