CHAPTER TWENTY TWO

<MILAN, ITALY> Wednesday, August 15 4:25pm

<MILAN, ITALY>
Wednesday, August 15 4:25pm

What the fuck is happening to me?

I've been avoiding everyone.

There I fucking said it.

I've been avoiding Everyone because everytime I see Elena my dick strains against my pants and all I wanna bend her over and fuck her brains out I don't know why I fucked her.

She's my enemy.

I hate her.

We both hate each other.

I finally came and slipped my boxers back on and slid my pants back on along with a black dress shirt after I finished some paperwork I couldn't stop thinking of the sex.

It was good.

Too good.

I walked out of the room, walking down stairs seeing Elia on the couch reading a book that looks like romance only because the front has a couple kissing and it looks like it's in a lab.

"Elia, where is everyone?" I ask, walking into the living room.

"Well the boys all went on a plane to Rome for some business except for Alex. He went with the girls for a mission and your mom went to get some more berries" she said, putting her book on the coffee table.
I never knew my dad had to go to Rome for some business and why wouldn't he take me with him. I heard the door open thinking it was my mom I turned around but it wasn't my mom it was Elena covered in blood fuck can she get any hotter.

What did I just say?

She caught me still staring and winked at me before running up the stairs and me following behind her. She's going to take care of the bulge in my pants because it's painful right now.

I need to be inside of her now.

Everytime I have thought of her for the last couple of days I would get hard like a brick and would jerk off to the thought of her.

I walked into her room seeing her fully naked. I walked up to her grabbing her neck "get on all fours on the bed" I said and she nodded crawling on the bed.

This should be fun.

I loosened my belt before getting completely naked and having my dick right in front of her ass. I thrusted inside grabbing a fistful of her hair pulling it making her moan.
I pushed my dick inside of her without warning hard and deep. I thrusted a few times slowly, having her getting used to my size. I smirk when she moans loudly while arching her back.

"Oh...fuck" She moans digging her hands into the bed sheets.

"Does it feel good baby?" I asked picking up my speed thrusting inside of her pussy fast and hard.

"Y-yes"

I grabbed a fistfull of her hair, keeping it in my fist and continued thrusting deep inside of her, her moans filling the room. I hope it's sound proof because if it's not the whole house will hear her sexy moans.

Sexy moans?

Shut up. I'm doing something here.
Yeah, fucking your enemy that you hate.

I took my free hand bringing it to her breast giving it a light squeeze before grabbing a hold of her throat bringing her body against mine.

"Where's that bratty mouth of yours?"

She stays quiet.

"Ahh so your submissive when it comes to in bed" I tease, slapping her perfect round ass.

"Maybe" She moans when I slap her ass for the fourth time.

I slap her ass once more before thrusting my dick inside of her faster, earning perfect moans from her mouth, a few of them being whimpers.

When she tightens around my dick I smirk pulling out of her and standing up from the bed she turns around giving me a confused look I keep my smirk on my face I sit on a chair that was in front of the window my smirk growing at the thought in my head.

"I want you to bend over my knee I'm going to slap your ass fifty times for each spank on your ass you will gonna count and if you mess up we start over but harder" I watched her walk to me and bend over on my knees not warning her I slapped her ass hard.

"One"

Slap.

"Two"

Slap.

"Th-three"

I slap her harder.

• I love this chapter for some weird reason

Vote, comment, and share to your friends

Word count: 755

Next update: June 24th

Don't forget to follow the instagram

- Soulsloverlife