CHAPTER FIFTY FOUR

<MILAN, ITALY>Friday, October 11 10:00am

<MILAN, ITALY>
Friday, October 11 10:00am

'Your lips my lips apocalypse'

'Go and sneak us through the rivers

Flood is rising up on your knees'

I nod my head while humming to the music.

'I know you want me'

'Come out and haunt me'

I was playing Apocalypse by Cigarettes After Sex.

It was one of my favorite songs. I listen to it whenever I'm feeling down or not feeling good and today I'm not feeling good. Today I feel all sick and stuff but on the bright side tomorrow I get my birth control taken out and I'm switching to the pills.

Someone knocks in before walking inside the room. I see Aleksander with a plate of bacon he gives me the plate.

"Thank you" I mutter.

I ate a couple slices of bacon, happy that I can finally eat again without throwing it up. After I finished eating, I walked to my garbage throwing the paper plate away. Aleksander was sitting on the bed watching the lyrics go by.

Is he depressed?

I sat on the bed beside him going to Netflix. His gaze turned to me. I smiled while playing Finding Nemo.

I like Disney movies, so what? I can watch whatever I want.

Halfway through the movie I began to get bored so I looked over to see Aleksander sleeping. I took out my phone snapping a couple of pictures and looked over them.

He's a cute sleeper.

I got up from the bed and snuck out of the room, closing the door quietly. I walked down the flights of stairs and began dialing my father.

"Principessa, how can I help you?" He asked.

"Well I'm bored. Do you have any missions I can do?" I asked.

If I don't do something fun then I'm actually gonna die from my boring ass life.

"Well yeah I have tracked down the three Perez brothers and I was gonna have your brother go do it but you can. It's at the 'Rockets' nightclub in Venice, just take the train and you'll be there and back faster" He said and I smirked.

The Perez family owed debt to my dad a year or two ago but when my dad captured Greg Perez their father the brother's decided to murder my aunt. We've been looking for them for about two years and well I guess he finally found them.

I always take the train when I leave to Venice. I mean they have boats to get around anyway. "Okay what time should I be there by?" I asked.

"Around eight but be in the city by six" He said and I heard a knock at the door.