CHAPTER FORTY EIGHT

<MILAN, ITALY> Saturday, October 3 11:00am

<MILAN, ITALY>
Saturday, October 3 11:00am

I don't know how long I have been in here but it's been a while I had my eyes closed while my body rested in the hot water.

I heard the bedroom door open and I groaned knowing it would be Aleksander. I looked at him through the mirror, rolling my eyes.

"What do you want?" I asked.

"Your dad is calling" he said, eyeing my boobs.

I stepped out of the water walking up to him grabbing my phone from him and walking back to the water "Pervert" I said and called my father.

I heard him chuckle before he walked out of the bathroom and thank god because I don't wanna see him while I'm in the bath trying to relax.

On the third ring my father picked up "Hello?" He said I smiled because I haven't heard his face in a while.

"Hi dad you called" I said while putting a scrub on my legs.

"Oh yeah I just got back home and well If your up for it I got a little mission for you and Aleksander."

I rolled my eyes "Dad do I have to have him come along I mean can't I just do it myself I mean he's annoying" I groaned.

"There will be a group of men il innamorato" He said.

"Fine I guess I'll have him tag along" I said agitated.

"Maybe take Elias with you so he's not here when me and your mom have fun" He said.

"Ew, yuck...too much information dad" I said and he laughed.

"Well I gotta make a few phone calls, hopefully I'll see you soon" he said and hung up the phone. I placed my phone on the counter and began to wash my body.

After I finished up in the bathroom I walked to my closet grabbing some biker shorts and a velvet long sleeve top and a puffer vest. I walked back into the bathroom and separated my hair. I was about to begin straightening my hair but someone had stopped me.

"Don't straighten it. I like your natural hair. " Aleksander said from the doorway.

"You don't even like anything about me so don't try and lie" I said, straightening the first part of my hair.

With me straightening my hair about every single day I'm still surprised it's not damaged and still has curls.

"Shame" he said and walked away.

Weirdo.

I received a text and looked down seeing it was Aleksander

ALEKSANDER: We need to go grocery shopping after your done you have like literally nothing

ALEKSANDER: How long will you be?

ELENA: Ten minutes

I rolled my eyes hurrying up with my hair when I was done. It was pencil straight. I unplugged the straightener and walked down stairs seeing Aleksander on his phone. I snuck behind him seeing he was texting my dad.

I stayed quiet reading the texts out of curiosity of what they are talking about.

ADRIANO: Elia wants Elena to get checked at the hospital

ALEKSANDER: Checked for what?

ADRIANO: I'm not gonna say but Elia will meet you there and have her checked out for some tests if you can take her just tell Elena it's a surprise.

ALEKSANDER: Alright, is today good?

ADRIANO: Yeah be there by two.

What the fuck as if I'm gonna get tested for anything I feel completely fine nothing is wrong with my body and I thought I got checked out when I first came home.

I quietly run into the room that's next to the kitchen which has nothing in it. I'm thinking of making it a calm or quiet room but I'm not sure yet.

I went into the small closet and saw a bag. I raised my eyebrow opening it seeing it had only an envelope inside of it with my name on it.

"What's this?" I questioned and began to open it.

Elena,

You may have gotten away this time but the next time I have you I'll have more fun put my heir inside of you and then simply I'll just kill you

-G

I covered my mouth to keep myself from sobbing what the fuck is his problem why me why does he want me to be the mother of the heir and not some other women I mean who would though he's a fucking rapist that will rot in hell.

"Why me?" I whispered.

I rolled up into a ball and stayed in the ground that felt like hours with the note in my hand.

Once I calmed down a bit I walked out with a smile. I can just kick Aleksander out that way he won't be able to drive me to the hospital and I can stay here alone without that annoying human being.

I saw Aleksnader on the long couch watching some tv. I rolled my eyes, grabbing the remote. I turned off the TV and he turned his head to me and glared at me.

"What?" I asked.

"I was watching that" he said.

"Okay and?"

"Last time I checked this isn't your place so why don't you get the fuck out I don't care if you have to sleep on the streets" I said and his eyes widened.

"Well I'm not leaving I'm moving in and you can cuss at me and throw knives at me but I'm not leaving so you're stuck with me" He said smirking while I hid my dagger behind my back.

I groaned "Whatever just don't fucking touch me" I said marching to the tv and unplugging it. "Have fun with your stupid musicals" I yelled from the top of the stairs.

I went into my room and laid on top of the comfy sheets while hearing the television downstairs and before I knew it I was sleeping.

• Aleksander pov is next

Vote, comment, and share to your friends

Word count: 1000

Next update: August 22nd

Don't forget to follow the instagram

- Soulsloverlife