CHAPTER FIFTY NINE

<MILAN, ITALY> Sunday, October 31 9:00pm

<MILAN, ITALY>
Sunday, October 31 9:00pm

For the last couple of days Aleksander has been really close with me going everywhere I go yesterday he even went on a mission with me but just watched since I told him it was 'my' mission and afterwards he washed my body when he got home I really hope all this 'caring' isn't a game.

Because I think I'm falling for him.

Aleksander's 'wife' is also flying in tomorrow and both of us have to go pick her up and then drop her off at my parents. I feel bad for them because they're going to have to deal with that two time whore.

On the bright side the halloween party is tonight.

I was still setting everything up with the help from Avery and Alex Elias and Aleksander went to get more snacks and drinks.

I heard the door open and Aleksander and Elias walked through the door with hands full of food and drinks. Avery and I grabbed the bags and began unpacking them, organizing them across the counter.

"Why aren't you in your costumes?" Elias asked, looking us up and down.

"Why aren't you?" I backfired.

"Fair" He rolled his eyes.

When people started strolling inside me and Avery snuck upstairs putting on our costumes when we were done we took a few pictures giggling like teenagers whose crush just made eye contact with them for the first time.

"Ready?" Avery asks.

"Yup" I replied.

We walked down the stairs, everyone's attention went to us. Some of the girls were either scowling at us out of jealousy or cheering and the guys were either staring at us with lust or cheering. Aleksander and Elias had their jaws dropped to the floor.

I mean they were hot too Aleksander was a boxer showing off his sculpted abs and tattooed chest Elias was a half dressed firefighter he only had black pants that had red suspenders attached to them on and a plastic red firefighter hat that they gave to little kids on the field trips.

When we got to the last step everyone went back to dancing to the music Aleksander stood behind me and I felt something poking my back knowing what it is I groaned turning around.

"Couldn't keep it in your pants?" I mock.

"Only for you krasivyy" He whispered, kissing my cheek.

I smiled feeling butterflies in my stomach...wait what am I for real right now and he only called me a nickname and kissed my cheek.

Am I delulu?

I ignored my thoughts looking him in the eyes then looking at his bulge damn his size never surprised me I licked my lips pulling Aleksander to another bathroom and locking the door.