CHAPTER FORTY TWO

<MILAN, ITALY> Wednesday, September 23 1:00pm

<MILAN, ITALY>
Wednesday, September 23 1:00pm

It was one and Elena was still in the shower and I was getting a little worried but I don't wanna make her uncomfortable like I did earlier.

Just by touching her thigh she flinched.

I know she thinks I didn't notice but I did, which means they probably did stuff to her. I already knew they had beaten her body there because I was sent a video.

I knocked a few times but there was no answer. I walked inside and heard the sound of crying and water running. I knocked on the foggy glass door to the shower. The crying stopped a little.

"Y-yes" She said in a wail tone.

"It's just me I'm just checking up on you are you okay" I said playing with the rings on my fingers.

"I'm fine" she lied.

"Your crying, I know your not fine, just tell me what's wrong" I said leaning on the wall. "Crying in normal jackass" I chuckled at her comment.

"I know it's normal to cry but for almost an hour" I said and she groaned.

"But it hurts" She said before she began breathing down again.

"What hurts?" I asked.

"Everything" she says through her cries.

I opened the shower door, turning off the water. I picked her up and took her to the bedroom. I placed her on the bed before going to her closet, grabbing some flowy shorts and an oversize t-shirt.

"Here change into this" I said.

I walked into the bathroom to do my business. After I was done I washed my hands. When I walked out Elena was sitting on the bed with Lucky on her lap. I smiled walking up to her.

Smiled?

I sat on the bed beside Elena and she looked up at me with a small smile on her face. "Thank you" She mumbled. I nodded my head at her watching her lay back on the bed while a ywn came out from her mouth.

"Aleksander?"

"Yeah?"

"I'm really sorry for being a bitch to you that night I just felt like you were using my body" She confessed and I turned to her.

"Don't apologize it's not your fault at all you were just confused on what was going on and I'm sorry for saying all those horrible things to you....in my opinion you deserve way better" I said whispering the last part she smiled pulling the covers over her body.

"I'm gonna take a nap" She said drifting off to sleep.

I kissed her cheek before walking out of the room. When I shut the door I turned around to face Angelo. I rolled my eyes walking towards my room but before I could I felt a pang to my cheek. I looked up realizing that Angelo had just punched me. "What the fuck" I yelled at him.

"You deserve it you took something that was my job to do I was suppose to save my little sister not you but you just had to do it just so you can get into her pants you sick fuck you are just like Gonzalo and now everyone thinks your the fucking hero when in reality your the monster" He said and I scoffed letting out a chuckle.

"She already thinks you saved her. I mean you lied at lunch saying 'I saved you' when it was me and trust me when she finds out she's not gonna be happy about you lying" I really wanna punch this fucker in the face right now even if Elena would get mad at me for breaking his baby face.

"Please you know nothing about her I mean you fucking left her on the side of the street and abandoned her for fucking seven years you'll do nothing but ruin her again" He said bringing up fucking memories I don't wanna remeber.

"Well you lying is gonna piss her off for sure you know how she feels about liars and when so-" I said but was cut off by a door opening.

Elena was standing in the wallway.

"You lied to me?" Angelo looked shocked and embarrassed.

"I-" he stuttered.

"How could you Angelo? You lied to me? Why didn't you just tell the truth and tell me it was Aleksander?" She said walking closer.

"Because he's bad for you he needs to be out of your life all he's gonna do is wreck you more and once the spanish mafia thing is over he's out I don't care if your twenty four fucking years old" He said harshly making Elena glare.

"Cunt" Elena bursted out.

"There are more guys out there with big dicks" He whispered but I still heard.

"Yeah you would know that after all you are what you eat" She said before storming into her room and locking it.

• I love making characters argue

Vote, comment, and share to your friends

Word count: 840

Next update: August 12th

Don't forget to follow the instagram

- Soulsloverlife