CHAPTER SIXTY ONE

<MILAN, ITALY> Friday, December 11 8:30am

<MILAN, ITALY>
Friday, December 11 8:30am

It's been three weeks since I have seen Aleksander. About two weeks ago I sent him a text asking if he was oaky all he said was 'I'm fine'.

Then I went to Irina asking if he heard about Aleksander. She said that he was taking care of business. What business? The minute I told him about what happened he fell to his knees and cried in front of me. I don't think I have ever seen him cry like that and then the minute I tried to talk to him but he just ran away from me.

I picked at the muffin on the dining table. I live here all alone now. Avery and Alex went to the Uk with Elias. Apparently someone destroyed one of Elias's warehouses and stole 6,000 pounds.

He was so pissed off so he flew to the UK with Avery and Alex because they wanted to visit their sister Jenny and her daughter.

I poked the fork at the muffin my mind lost in my thoughts. I mean I'm so worried about Aleksander, where could he be? Was he taken by some other mafia?

I don't even have the appetite to eat I kept picking at the muffin bored out of my mind I don't know what to do I've sent him so many fucking messages but he just leaves me on open.

Did he really get taken from another mafia?

I sighed standing up from the chair I walked to my room sitting down on the bed. I stared at the wall just thinking and questioning myself.

Does Aleksander not care?

Did he blame me for our daughters death?

Does he hate me?

So many questions crossed my mind as I sat on my bed. My eyes were closed as I wondered when Aleksander would come back.

I groaned when my phone began blowing up. I grabbed it from the bedside table and grabbed it. It was all unknown messages. When I read them my stomach dropped from how shocked and scared I am.

It was him.

UNKNOWN: Your little boyfriend is looking really hard for me. It's actually really funny because no matter how hard he tries he'll never find me.

UNKNOWN: Even if he kills off half of my guards I still have more than enough to destroy your family line.

UNKNOWN: He won't find me.

UNKNOWN: And since I know exactly where you are I'm coming for you. You aren't so safe anymore. I have already sent some people after some of the people you love.

UNKNOWN: I even have some of my people teaching Aleksander.

I put the phone away after reading the texts over and over a dozen times I can't do this I just can't think of him every time I do It just reminds me of all those years I was held as a fucking prisoner there.