CHAPTER TWENTY FIVE

<MILAN, ITALY>

<MILAN, ITALY>

Monday, August 20 6:30pm

I walked out of the bathroom to see Aleksander with only in his boxers on my bed with a book in his hands but not just any book, a really spicy romance book. I swear to god if he bugs me with this the whole ride there I'm going to probably kill him.

"What are you doing?" I asked walking to my vanity.

"Reading," he answered with a smirk, "it's very interesting" he said.

I rolled my eyes, taking out my lotion and perfume and going back into the bathroom. One thing I learned is men do not like women separating perfume near them.

After putting lotion and spraying perfume on, I walked back out of the bathroom and saw that Aleksander had a smirk on his face as usual.

When does he not have a smirk on his face?

"What?" I asked.

"How disgraceful you ready that type of book" he shook his head.

"I've had that book since I was about fourteen or fifteen" I said and his smirk grew.

"Well I guess That's where you learned how to fuck" he said putting the book back on the bookshelf.

"Are you ready?" he asked.

I nodded my head walking out of the bedroom with my phone and wallet in my hand.

Time to kill some hoes.

Yeah, hoes.

On the whole ride to Branzi I was sleeping even though it was only about an hour and thirty minutes away. I still needed my sleep and to 'restore' my energy which is what my mom likes to call it.

When we arrived at Branzi we drove straight to the fancy hotel we were staying at. Thank god they had an outdoor pool because I'm dying to sunbathe when Aleksander parked the car. I got out of the car grabbing my luggage before walking towards the entryway.

I walked to the desk clerk giving her the card my dad told us to give them. She looked me up and down with a bitchy expression looking over the card once more as she grabbed a key.

"Are you really stupid enough to think I'd think your Adriano's daughter you don't even look like him?" She said, pulling the key back to her.

"But you-" she looks Aleksander up and down practically drooling "-Definitely can go because I know who you are and If you ever wanna hang here's my number" she writes down on a piece of paper and hands it to Alek.

"Give us the damn key because she's clearly Adriano's daughter. I mean you should see the way she talks back while I finger her. She definitely has his attitude" He says and the desk clerk lady face turns red from embarrassment.