CHAPTER SIXTY FIVE

<MILAN, ITALY> Thursday, December 31 5:00pm

<MILAN, ITALY>
Thursday, December 31 5:00pm

Christmas was boring as fuck.

Yeah it was christmas but it was so boring we just ate and watched movies all day and thank god we got back home the next day because I don't think I could last another second.

Today I wanna talk to Aleksander about 'things' because we need to. I mean if we don't ever then it will just be weird like it had for about the last week.

I got dressed in a short strapless sunshine yellow dress and matched it with my black and white jordans.

No heels today?

Nope.

I walked out of the bathroom and saw Aleksander sitting on the bed dressed in a suit and his hair slicked back.

A suit?

Daddy.

No that is- it's just not it.

Says the one that used to have a daddy kink.

Yeah used to.

Mhm.

"Why hello there handsome" I giggled walking towards him.

"You look absolutely beautiful" He said with a cheeky grin.

"Thank you"

Aleksander stood up from the bed grabbing my hand. He interlocked his with mine and walked out of the room with me behind him while we walked down the stairs. I couldn't stop thinking of where he could be taking me today.

"Where are we going?" I asked.

"It's a surprise!" He said, making me groan. He just chuckled.

Flashback

*eight years ago*

"Aleksander, where are you taking me?" I asked while we drove down the highway.

"It's a surprise Amour"

I groaned. I hate surprises at least from him. I swear he could say 'surprise' and when you open your eyes you are tied to a bomb.

He is the son of a Russian mafia boss after all.

"Aleksander as your friend please tell me" I pouted, giving him the puppy eyes.

"Nice try but no now sit back and wait" He said driving up a grassy hill with beautiful flowers and trees.

"It's beautiful" I said out loud.

Aleksander parked on the side next to the grassy field. He stepped out of the car he walked to the other side, opening the door for me. I smiled walking out and grabbing his hand.