CHAPTER THIRTY FIVE

<MILAN, ITALY> Wednesday, September 9 8:00pm

<MILAN, ITALY>
Wednesday, September 9 8:00pm

I opened my phone looking at all the messages I received for the last three hours while I was in the closet.

I can't believe I was stupid enough to leave my phone.

DAD: Were leaving the house were going to be at Angelos's warehouse

MOM: Where are you?

MOM: Are you coming?

MOM: Please tell me if you're alive I don't wanna lose my only son I want to eventually have grandbabies.

DAD: Answer your mosthes texts before she has a fucking panic attack.

ELENA: Help me.

UNKNOWN: Looks like your little girlfriend doesn't look too good.

The unknown person sent a picture of Elena and it looked like she was crawling out of the car with her phone in hand. That was probably when she sent the message in the group chat to all of us.

No, that can't be right.

She's been missing for about four days. There is no way unless he took a picture and didn't send it until just now trying to get us off track. I quickly called my mom and it barely ringed once. She immediately answered the phone.

"Aleksander?" She whispered on the phone.

"Yes mama it's me"

"They're attacking us baby, are you okay?" she asked and I could hear her crying on the other side of the phone.

"Yes mama but is everyone else there?" I asked, grabbing my keys and leaving once again.

"Yeah but we heard them upstairs they have Elena, they just want one more person from us" she said sniffling.

"Who?" I asked, driving out of the residence.

"You" she said and it was completely silent.

I tool in a big breath me why me what do I have to do with this unless the dude is jealous because I have been fucking her for about the last month but I havn't fucked her a for about two weeks.

"Why me? What did I do?" I said.

"Nothing they just want you but Aleksander be safe an-" She was cut off by dad interrupting her.