CHAPTER SIXTY

<MILAN, ITALY> Saturday, November 14 8:30pm

<MILAN, ITALY>
Saturday, November 14 8:30pm

The bitch finally left.

And thank god because I didn't think I could last another second. We were all at my parents house drinking even though yesterday I was a whole mess.

My mom and dad knew I was doing weed because my eyes were red when I walked through the door. My mom wasn't very happy but my dad can't say anything since he did weed and a lot worse things when he was my age.

I walked to the kitchen taking a shot downing the alcohol feeling it sting my throat my god what the fuck is that.

"What is that?" I asked.

"Whiskey" My dad said, drinking from the bottle.

Ew I was never a fan of whiskey. I usually only drinked it if I was drunk. I walked to the fridge drinking some water to get rid of the horrible taste.

"It can't be that bad" My dad said, rolling his eyes.

"Well it is" I said before walking to the living room where Elias, Avery, Alex, and Aleksander were taking shots.

Avery was taking 'shots' that had apple juice besides alcohol.

I did that when I was a kid.

I sat beside Aleksander while he took a shot. He smiled down at me, his hand resting on my thigh. I fully forgave him the other day. I mean he pretty much proved to me he hated her.

"You look beautiful today" He said, turning to me.

"Thank you"

He grabbed my waist pulling me on his lap. He stared into my eyes brushing a strand of my hair behind my ear, my cheeks burned when he leaned in besides kissing my lips he kissed my jaw.

"Watch the pda" Avery said with a glare.

"I guess we can go upstairs and you can feel the house shake" Aleksander smirks looking down at me.

"No" Avery grumbles.

I giggled when Aleksander kissed up my neck letting out a moan. He looked me right in the eyes with lust. He bit down on my skin while my hands gripped his hair.

"Fuck krasivyy" Aleksander groaned in my ear.

"We should have a pool day tomorrow" Elias suggested.

That doesn't sound like a bad idea.

I looked over at Aleksander and nodded with a smile. He was skeptical but looked at Elias.

"Let's do it" He said.

By time it was ten o clock me and Aleksander were in bed laying down talking about the most random things we laughed, argued and even made jokes about each other.