CHAPTER FORTY FIVE

<MILAN, ITALY> Sunday, September 27 10:00am

<MILAN, ITALY>
Sunday, September 27 10:00am

After I got ready for the day I walked down stairs I didn't feel good. This morning I was throwing up a lot when I entered the kitchen. My mom was putting away dishes. I walked up to her.

"Hey mama," I said.

"Hi sweetie, are you feeling better?" She asked.

"A little bit" I said and she frowned.

"Why don't you stay here for a week so that you can get furniture for the apartment and so that I can play nurse until you get better? Your father never gets sick and your brother hides it" She said.

"Okay" I said, giving in.

My mom doesn't get to play nurse often and when she does she loves it. I mean she's always loved helping me and my brother get better since we were little and when my dad came back from his missions wounded she loved stitching him up.

"Now you go get back in some pjs and I'll make some chicken soup for you" She said, pushing me towards the stairs.

I'm not even that sick.

I don't have the flu.

But I'll let her have her fun.

When I got back to my room I changed back into pajamas and got in bed. I played some tv and waited for my mom. The door opened about twenty minutes into the movie.

I looked up and saw Aleksander. I rolled my eyes, ignoring him. I paid attention to the movie that was playing which was tangled.

I saw him smirk while he stepped closer. I kept ignoring him until he was right in front of me.

"You can ignore me all you want but we both know you truly want me" he said, and I scoffed.

"You're delusional"

"And you're vulnerable. Did you really think I liked you? Just because I was caring for you" he said, chuckling.

God I wish I had to throw up and if I did I would throw up all over him now that would be a masterpiece.

"Thank god I won't have to see your jackass after today" I said.

"What do you mean see me anymore?" He asked.

As if he couldn't get any more stupid.

"I'm moving out" I simply said.

"The fuck you are if you live all alone you'll most likely get kidnapped again and I really don't wanna go through that shit again" He said dramatically I rolled my eyes laughing.

"Then don't" I said.

"Wha-"

"Can you get the fuck out and leave me alone your really annoying" I said hoping he'll get the hint and leave.

"Fine whatever but don't expect me to be your knight and shining armor when you get kidnapped again" He said and left the room.

"Finally now it's peaceful" I said.

It was about an hour until my mom came inside my room with a tray with a bowl of soup and a cup of water. She placed it on my nightstand beside me and placed two pills next to the water. She had a small smile on her face.

She placed the back of her hand on my forehead and frowned.

"la mia principessa" She placed her hand on top of mine "I really hope you get better but if you need anything I'll be downstairs" she kissed me on my head  "ti amo" she said before leaving the bedroom.

I smiled and began eating the soup "Damn this is so good" I moaned taking another bite and savoring the bite.

After finishing the soup I popped the pills in my mouth and drank some of the water. At least it's still cold.

Once I finished the water I got up from the bed and walked to the connected bathroom after doing my business I washed my hands and walked back to the bed I opened up my computer and began watching 'the vampire diaries'.

While watching tv I heard creaking from the next room like a bed creaking and well I know it wouldn't be Avery or Elias and well the only other person would be Aleksander.

Eww who on earth would he be fucking.

• I know it's a bad chapter but, Thoughts?

Vote, comment, and share to your friends

Word count: 723

Next update: August 12th

Don't forget to follow the instagram

- Soulsloverlife