CHAPTER FORTY NINE

<MILAN, ITALY> Saturday, October 3 1:00pm

<MILAN, ITALY>
Saturday, October 3 1:00pm

While walking up the stairs to see if Elena is ready to go to her 'surprise' while walking up the stairs I heard glass break.

What the fuck?

I ran up the rest of the stairs when I looked down the hallway I saw a vase shattered with flowers scattered on the ground and a painting fell off the wall I heard breaking from Elena's room.

I ran inside seeing three people in all black searching the room and another with a passed out Elena in their arms.

Fucking Hispanics.

I cleared my throat taking out my gun. All four looked at me. I grinned, shooting the three in the head then walked to the person that was holding my girl and sat her on the bed.

"You look like you just pissed your pants" I laughed seeing a stain in his pants before shooting him in the chest watching him fall to the ground and blood oozing out from his chest.

"Sucks that your leader is such a pussy he can't even do his own dirty work" I laughed shaking my head.

I smirk, putting my gun away and calling one of my guards "I need someone to pick up a mess at Elena's apartment and make sure the blood doesn't stain her broom or I'll leave your blood stains at your family's house" I said, hanging up and grabbing Elena.

I walked towards my car with Elena in my arms. I placed her in the front seat and I began driving towards the hospital. I played some music and every now and then I would look over at Elena to see if she was awake yet.

I turned up the music listening to Chase Atlantic.

Elena squirms in her sleep turning her head towards the window after a couple of minutes Elena wakes up fluttering her eyes open she looks around and turns her head looking at me.

"What are we doing?" She asks.

"Going somewhere" I said.

"Where?" She asks in a firm tone.

"It's a surprise" I said.

"Whatever" she rolls her eyes leaning back into the seat.

Swim by Chase Atlantic comes on and I could tell it was hard for Elena not to sing it. I mean we sang it together all the time when we were in the car when we weren't having sex in the car.

Elena went to skip it but I swatted her hand away.

"Can you play a different artist or are you that boring?" she said.

"Well what artists do you like?" I asked.

"Cigarettes after sex" She said with a smile.

"So you like depressing music?"

"It's not depressing music" She growled.

"What else?" I asked while pausing the music.

"The weeknd and the neighborhood"

"More depressing music and I thought Elias had bad taste?" I said and she rolled her eyes.

"What do want me to say that I like fucking cupcakke" She said getting irritated.

"I mean I wouldn't judge" I mock.

"Fuck you"

"Already did"

She groaned, unpausing the music and blasting it so that she doesn't hear me anymore. I smirk seeing her bob her head to the music. I grabbed my phone, got on it and played a song from 'the neighborhood'.

Reflections.

I saw her smile and quietly hum to the music but when she caught me looking she quickly looked away with a tinted blush on her cheeks.

"It's not that bad I guess" I confessed.

It was actually one of the best songs I listened to but it doesn't beat slow down by Chase Atlantic. I turn the music down a little hearing Elena actually singing to it god she has a beautiful voice.

We finally arrived at the hospital and I parked right next to Elia and Adriano's car which was up front. I got out of the car then walked over opening Elena's door.

"What are we doing here?" She asked.

• Next chapter will be

Vote, comment, and share to your friends

Word count: 686

Next update: August 22nd

Don't forget to follow the instagram

- Soulsloverlife