CHAPTER FIFTY EIGHT

<MILAN, ITALY>

<MILAN, ITALY>

Thursday, October 25 4:00pm

For the last couple of day's be and Aleksander have been close he hasn't been mean except he has been quite a flirt to me we havn't fuck and he hasn't tried anything yesterday we went out to lunch together and he was on his knees asking for forgiveness and of course I have in I couldn't help it.

Now Aleksander and I are at the mall shopping for a new wardrobe because he did say he wanted to make it up to me but in a caring way.

Who knew the big bad mafia don had a soft spot.

"Oh my god we should go there" I pointed to a dress shop that had three long gown dresses behind the glass.

He smiled while we walked there. I stopped in front of the glass. The dresses were all pretty but the black dress was gorgeous. I didn't realize I was looking at it for so long until Aleksander nudged me a little.

"Do you want it?" He asked.

"I don't know, I just think it's pretty" I said.

"You should try it on" He said, pulling me inside.

Aleksander asked for an employee to get the dress in my size. I was in the dressing room trying on the dresses. I liked the dress a lot. How it felt, how it looked. I felt pretty in it.

"Aleksander" I whispered, peeking my head out of the curtains.

"Yes?" He questioned, standing up from one of the chairs.

I moved the curtains aside showing him the dress on my figure, his eyes widened and he looked up and down my body stopping at my face. I was really nervous for some odd reason.

"It looks gorgeous on you" He said with a grin.

"Thank you" I said.

I closed the curtains and removed the dress from my body. When I got back into my normal clothes I walked out of the dressing room with the dress. I didn't see Aleksander though.

I began looking for Aleksander around the shop. When I found him he was looking at a dress . It was an emerald green mini dress. I stayed behind him seeing what he was doing. He went through the dresses grabbing one from the back.

I tapped on his shoulder before he fully turned around. He smiled showing me the dress. It was gorgeous but short. I took it off his hand. I apprized the dress against me in the mirror that was nearby.

"It's so pretty" I said.

"I'm glad"

We walked towards the register. The cashier smiled checking out the dresses when she was done. I was about to give her my card but Aleksander gave her his card instead.

"Where to next?" He asked with the bags in his hands.

I told him we should've brought guards but he refused thinking if anyone attacks he can take them on himself.