CHAPTER SEVENTEEN

<ROME, ITALY> Wednesday, August 6 8:45am

<ROME, ITALY>
Wednesday, August 6 8:45am

I woke up with a groan leaving my mouth. I look around the room that I'm in but all I saw is blurry colors. I felt a pain in my lower stomach. Looking down, my vision came back. I see a white patch covering more than half my stomach.

"Oh thank god your up" Avery says walking into the room.

"I thought I lost you please never do that again I literally was crying for hours" She said hugging me. "Takes a lot more than a sting to kill me" I said and she rolled her eyes.

"Next time you get stinged tell me" She said.

Like they'll be a next time.

Probably will.

Shut the fuck.

I got up from bed stretching ignoring the stinging pain in my abdomen and began walking into the bathroom. I was about to take it off but Avery stopped me. "You can't take it off for three days, that's what keeps the stitches from falling out" she said and I groaned.

"How am I supposed to shower?"

"You can't"

"What? I can't fucking shower for three fucking days that's fucking gross look no offence too homeless people but I don't feel like spelling like smelly old fish for three fucking days" I said and she groaned pulling me out of the bathroom.

"Just use some wipes and wipe down your body at least your still fresh in your special parts" She said and I groaned.

I grabbed my gray sweatpants, putting them on along with a pink nike sweatshirt.

I walked downstairs going into the kitchen to see Elias and Jackson making breakfast. Please make a fruit salad. I really need some fruit.

"Good morning princess, how'd you sleep?" Aleksander asked and I rolled my eyes at his sarcasticness.

"I wouldn't know I got a shot of midazolam injection and got put to sleep" I said, grabbing a cup of orange juice.

"Well, have fun not being able to shower for three days" he said, smirking and sitting down on one of the barstools.

"Fuck you" I mutter sitting down on the farthest barstool from him.

Jackson sat next to me, setting his hand on my thigh, massaging it. Elias put food on everyone's plate and placed it in front of everyone.

I began eating the toast and eggs giving Jackson the bacon because I'm not that hungry for some meat.

Not that type of meat.

Shut up, that's nasty.

After eating I went outside to the porch and sat on one of the chairs thinking about all what happened.