CHAPTER FIFTY SIX

<MILAN, ITALY> Sunday, October 13 12:00pm

<MILAN, ITALY>
Sunday, October 13 12:00pm

I woke up with the worst migraine. I groaned, looking around, I saw two pills and a glass of water next to it. I took the pills and chugged the water as I tried to remember last night. All I remember is me and Alex smoking weed in the VIP room.

I certainly don't remember changing myself in these clothes.

As I stood up from the bed stretching, my nipples became hardened to the sudden air, I went to the bathroom, did my business, and then washed my hands while washing my hands, I noticed my lipstick smeared.

"What the fuck?" I mumbled.

I took a baby wipe and removed the lipstick. I washed my face. I walked out of the bathroom and walked towards the kitchen. I saw Alex on the couch playing his video games as usual.

Aleksander was in the kitchen eating cereal. I was so confused right now Aleksander looked up at me looking at my figure. I smiled walking to the pantry, I grabbed some potato chips.

"Elena" I heard someone say but it was barely audible.

I looked up seeing Aleksander's mouth move but I barely heard anything. I shook my head and finally heard a sound.

"Elena?" Aleksander said.

"Yes?"

"Are you okay?" He asked.

I nodded my head with a smile. "I'm alright just a little headache nothing a shower won't fix" I said, sitting down on the couch beside Alex.

With a nervous look on his face, Alex took off his headset and looked at me. "Do you remember anything from last night?" he asked. "No, do you?" I asked, and he shook his head. "I remember getting a head, but I don't know who it is she just has black hair and is short," he shrugged.

"I woke up in a random room slumped the fuck out I woke up at nine and then went back to sleep Aleksander woke me up about thirty minutes ago I'm still tired as fuck" He said with a laugh.

"Yeah well I'm not going to get drunk for a long time" I stood up walking to the dishwasher putting the dish inside.

I walked up the stairs and back into my bedroom I turned on the shower making sure it's burning hot. I took off my clothes and got in the hot water. After I washed my hair and body I stood there for quite a few minutes. I heard the door opening and a tall figure walking in.

"Elena?"

It was Aleksander.

"Yes?" I questioned.

"Can I come in?" He asked, peeking his head in the shower.

"I'm just standing here" I said.

He walked in the shower with a smile. "We can stand here together" He said and closed the shower door.