CHAPTER FORTY

<CANCUN, MEXICO> Monday, September 21 9:00pm

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

<CANCUN, MEXICO>
Monday, September 21 9:00pm

I was still looking for Elena and in the last couple of hours I have killed more than a hundred guards and tortured three guys because they said they wanted to be next to give her a taste and the only type of taste I got from him was a bad taste in clothing.

Who the fuck wears camo and leopard print together?

I was now on the last floor and I was checking the first room on the left only to find a bathroom seriously a fucking bathroom god this is making me crazy if I don't find her I'll just start tearing down the walls.

I looked in the next room and the next while Jay and Mario checked the rooms across the hall. The room was empty and so was the next and next.

I turned around to face Jay and Mario to see if they found anything.

"Anything" I asked and they shook their head 'no'.

God this is getting really fucking irritating I yell out in anger and punched my hand through the wall. Oh shit I touched the gross wall I groaned taking my hand out and wiping the blood off my hand while walking to the next room.

"We haven't seen her or De sanchez" Mario says checking in the next door down the hall. "Fuck" I mutter seeing the room completely empty I mean it the only thing in there was a box.

I was at the last room down the hall and I took in a big breath hoping that she's in here because if not then where the hell would she be?

Jay and Mario already finished the other side of the hall and found nothing but her phone being smashed to bits.
I went inside seeing that it was just a bedroom that was black It was the only color in the I mean it the walls were black the bed the bedsheets even the fucking floor was black.

"Where the fuck is she I checked everywhere in the fucking house I even had a guard check outside around the house so where the fuck is she" I yelled wanting to burn the house down to the ground.

I was about to punch the wall again seeing Elena not in here but heard a voice from the ear piece "She's not in the house she's in the basement in a cell" Jerry said I heard typing from the other line which means he's doing more hacking.

"Okay Jerry well where do I go to get to the fucking basement" I said roughly through the line.

"There is a door by the kitchen you go through there and the code to open the cell is seven one's but be ca-" He said but the line goes dead.

Shit.

"Jerry fuck jerry I swear to god if your dead I will bring you back to life only to kill you myself" I said yelling.

I probably shouldn't be yelling because I'm in a house full of guards but who cares I ran down the hall walking down the steps quietly trying not to make a peak with Jay and Mario behind me.