CHAPTER SEVENTY SIX

<MILAN, ITALY> Saturday, July 24 9:00am

<MILAN, ITALY>
Saturday, July 24 9:00am

I woke up in Aleksander's arms. All of the memories from last night flashed in my mind. I couldn't help but smile even though we had sex for about three hours.

It was my first time having pregnancy sex.

I walked to the bathroom doing my business. I never thought I would have to pee this many times in a day when I was with Mia. I barely had to pee all the time though I was in a cell 24/7. I still barely peed.

Walking out of the bathroom I saw Aleksander leaning against the headboard. I smiled walking to him and pecking his soft lips.

"I was thinking we could maybe go on a date and talk about everything"Aleksander suggested.

"Of course but today I'm going out to brunch with Avery. She's going to tell me about everything" I said and he frowned.

"Bu-" I stopped him.

"I know she was rude to me on my birthday. It wasn't a big deal and I know that she knocked you out with a bat but what other way would your memories come back?" I said with a small smile.

"I'm just glad Elias sanitized your mouth with mouthwash a million times" I said.

"He did?" He asked.

"Yeah"

I walked to the closet grabbing a cute flowy dress and some underwear before walking into the bathroom. I did my morning routine as usual, brushing my teeth and doing my skincare.

I stepped into the steamy hot shower and started washing my hair before moving to my body. I grabbed my coconut vanilla scented body wash rubbing it all over my body. I almost moaned when I inhaled the scent.

"Elena Avery is waiting in the car for you" Aleksander says while I put my hair in braids.

"Okay" I smiled.

I was already ready. I was just doing my hair so it would be out of the way of my face. I braid my hair a lot, maybe too much but I look good in braids.

After I was done I had Aleksander help me put on my air forces since I couldn't reach after he was done. I left the house. Me and Avery arrived at Galleria restaurant after about thirty minutes.

"I can already smell the food" I said.

"I know I'm so hungry" Avery said.

We sat down at a squared table. They placed bread and butter on the table along with some water. I went straight to the bread stuffing my mouth with the delicious carb.

"So what do you wanna talk about?" I ask.

I already know what we'll be talking about. I just have no idea how to start the conversation.