CHAPTER FIFTY FIVE

<MILAN, ITALY> Saturday, October 12 10:00am

<MILAN, ITALY>
Saturday, October 12 10:00am

I just got back from Venice and when I walked through the door my back was slammed against the wall. Aleksander looked furious, maybe because I left him on read.

Who did you fuck?" He asked.

I rolled my eyes pushing him off of me walking past him to the kitchen I placed the groceries I bought on the counter.

"Correction killed" I said and walked up the stairs.

"Who?" He followed me.

"The Perez brothers" I said.

"Really?" He asks, surprised.

"Don't act so surprised" I said, slipping off my dress.

"Fuck" He mutters.

I look at him seeing he has a boner my bad I walked to him "Might wanna fix that" I whisper with a smirk.

I put on some booty shorts and an oversized t-shirt.

I put all the clothes I bought in the closet. Most of them were oversized t-shirts but they were cute. I threw away the grocery bags and walked downstairs seeing my maid putting the groceries away.

Aleksander followed me downstairs like he was some lost dog. I ignore him taking out some orange juice and pouring a glass.

"ACCCCCE COME BACK TO BED" Some girl whined.

Ace?

Who the fuck is Ace?

"BABYYYYY"

No.

Absolutely no.

The way she said 'baby' made me wanna throw up.

I turned my gaze to Aleksansder with a glare did he actually bring a random girl into my house and fuck her.

"Couldn't keep it in your pants?" I scoffed.

"Should've came back last night" He smirked going up the stairs.

Not even a few minutes later I started to hear banging against the wall and moaning.

"Ohhhh...Ace.....oh yes right there" The squeaky toy moaned.

"Oh yesss"

"AC-"

I plugged my ears from the squeaky toy's annoying voice.

Okay no this is my place no way am I telling this happen I don't wanna hear it I walked up the stairs and didn't even knock I barged inside grabbing the girl I dragged her and threw her outside and handed her her clothes too not caring if she's bare naked.

"What the fuck I was fucking her" Aleksander says walking down the stairs.

"Then fuck her somewhere else" I said.